Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Wolves 1

DomRepWanderer

• Site Supporter

When we got the ball down and out wide, looked fairly dangerous

When we pumped it up to ngog, we look absolute dogshit.

Can coyle not see this???

Oh and why are the fans not booing every long ball like they did under megson?

We are fcukin jinxed!Is that place built on an old indian burial ground or summat.We were deffo the better team for two thirds of that match yet we still cant get a win.No way was that a free kick ever ever ever.I'm gonna be seriously fcukin ill now in the mornin'!

Oh an Tuncay fcuk off back to Marmaris son you are fcukin bobbins.

Edited by SHAT

What exactly does that bloke with a sheet of paper do, who trots out to the edge of the technical area every time there is a set piece? I presume he is in charge of set pieces, so why the fcuk is he still in a job after all the goals we concede?

We never score from set pieces and defend them badly. This was once our strength.

Taking a long term view i.e. we are stuck with him, wish to God that Gartside told Coyle to get a decent coach.

We'll get plenty of practice v Macc' on defending high balls into the box.

Petrov was are best player by a country mile.

In the first half especially the rest of the players on the field where all bunched up like under9's and Petrov would pull out wide when we where in possesion screaming for an early ball in front of him.

For me he was are one and only threat and thats saying something. We needed to get the ball out to him much more and much faster.

• Site Supporter

We never score from set pieces and defend them badly. This was once our strength.

Taking a long term view i.e. we are stuck with him, wish to God that Gartside told Coyle to get a decent coach.

We'll get plenty of practice v Macc' on defending high balls into the box.

Never a truer word spoken.

We are shit because of coaching, not players.

Knew we would not win the minute I found out we had that cheating twat refereeing. Thought it was supposed to be Mike Jones?

Cannot just blame the ref, but always seem to have problems with him.

Has someone from Bolton been knobbing his missus or something?

On top throughout the 1st half, playing some good football, though Wolves did smash the bar (was that a world class save?) and Fletcher tested Jussi. Wonderful comeback goal from Ricketts.

2nd half was just shite, crap goal to concede and it was so frustrating watcihng them attack us with 10 mins left, rather than t'other way round.

However we still created chances and their keeper saved a couple of efforts, think we should have won really, luckily Tuincay was spared an O.G by M.Davies on the line, though he didn't know much about it. I liked M.Davies's willingness to run past players, but unfortunately it ended up breaking down and he was guilty of a few poor passes out of play.

Good first half

Second half was abysmal, someone please take Zat Knight off our hands

Klasnic was a complete passenger once again

Defending was non existent again on a set piece

Lucky with Jussi's save in the 2nd half, again bobbins defending

Subs bench is uninspiring

As is the manager

We are down and they know it

to be fair after the goal there was no moaning no pointing at each other, no arguing, no doing that silly clapping and shouting c.mon lets back into this, no leadership, no motivation......nothing..............

we just politely got the ball and walked back to the centre circle a credit to their parents those lads.

were a long way from being down yet

it will turn

its taking longer than it should

but it will turn

its upto coyle to use the 7 million to save us.

presume hes gonna get a left back, a centre back and possible a winger and/or a striker

the left back and centre back having to be top class

to be fair we did everything but score in the second half their keeper made some quality saves and all the luck seemed to go their way as regards to the ball falling to anyone in the melee's in the box .And we're bound to be nervy we,re in a relagation scrap but we're a long way of being relegated yet so no point getting worked up at the moment