Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Joint Effort For The London Chest Hospital

DomRepWanderer

Maybe a week or so before the league game with Spurs, we can link up with their fans to come up with ideas on fundraising, say each and every supporter intending to attend raises 20 quid, that equates roughly to half a million pounds, to be donated to said institution, and present it to their excellent staff on the day of the match, just a thought.

Maybe a week or so before the league game with Spurs, we can link up with their fans to come up with ideas on fundraising, say each and every supporter intending to attend raises 20 quid, that equates roughly to half a million pounds, to be donated to said institution, and present it to their excellent staff on the day of the match, just a thought.

And an excellent thought at that..........

I was thinking of donating to the hospital on my next charity bike ride but this thread has got me thinking maybe we could all do something on the day of the Spurs home game like maybe a cycle, walk, run?? Maybe the Spurs fans would get involved as well.

Good idea. Get it sorted.

Without trying to sound harsh. Every bugger seems full of ideas with good intentions, but no-one is willing to go beyond the 'lets do this...' bit.

It's like a song thread - and you know how I love them.

I know I started this thread, but obviously too far away to organise anything, but a thought might be to have tshirts printed with a picture of Muamba, and inscribed with the words, to all the medics I thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Sell them at a tenner apiece at the replay next week, then the proceeds given out on the day of our game at home against Spurs. O r somebody set up a paypal account where we can all pay into.

Edited by DomRepWanderer

I was thinking of donating to the hospital on my next charity bike ride but this thread has got me thinking maybe we could all do something on the day of the Spurs home game like maybe a cycle, walk, run?? Maybe the Spurs fans would get involved as well.

fans boxing event. spurs fans against bolton fans