Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

28 degrees in my back garden, it's well hot.........next door have a BBQ just starting, so I think I'll get myself an invite by strategically milling around looking like I intend to do some weeding or something.

28 degrees in my back garden, it's well hot.........next door have a BBQ just starting, so I think I'll get myself an invite by strategically milling around looking like I intend to do some weeding or something.

WooHoo, managed to get invited round......free tea!

You can't wash a car in this. It'll end up streaky as a streaky thing.

Under cover Michael.

Besides, I use that 'dry' stuff. No water needed.

Spray, then wipe on, wipe off in a karate kid stylee. Shiny as a freshly polished helmet now.

• Site Supporter

Thing is, sun doesn't shine at night. You have the sunshine on your days between night shift. set an alarm clock to go off every half hour and go to sleep in the garden. Alam will remind you to turn over regularly.

• Site Supporter

Been sat in the front garden, a cloudless sky,sun beating down,cold cans of stella and the Stone Roses blaring out because the neighbours have gone away.

Not jealous at all. I've mainly been cutting to some overgrown shrubbery in the back garden with a petrol hedge trimer I've borrowed and mown the lawn. No beer though, night shift beckons.

off today and its fookin glory-arse...

im off tert beach with my bucket and spade to dig up dog turds to throw at old women on cleveleys prom.....

I hope you've got your 3/4 length trackies on and Lonsdale wife beater.

What footwear did you opt for?

I hope you've got your 3/4 length trackies on and Lonsdale wife beater.

What footwear did you opt for?

yep 3/4's..got my lonsy tucked into my pants though...got to show the keg off on days like this!!

in seriousness my footwear today shall be a nice little pair of white lacostes...

Lacoste-MarcelSpm-WhiteBlack-IMG01.jpg

...mine have a turqouise badge though...(how the fuck do you spell turqoiuse by the way?!!)

I have an admission to make, I bought a pair of summer pumps the other day. I'm a bit worried about wearing them though, in case they make me look like I have a feint whiff of lavendar about me.....especially as they are suede at the front

Are the acceptable NB, or should I be sending them back from whence they came?

These are the one's I've procured

Lyleand-Scott-Canvas-Suede-Ox-Navy.jpg

i tried twice and still got it wrong! haha...

i had them on during the piss up...i noticed some quite remarkable stanes on them the next day!

You should've seen the state of my t-shirt, it was fucking filthy and looked like I'd rolled around in a big bowl of make-up.

Oh, and Gonzo, help me out here pal...

Ever since that day/night I've had a tune stuck in my head that I'd not heard for years.

It goes like this, "Ha you yeeeaah, ha you yeaaaah, ha you yeeeeah, I'm with you all my life, all my life. C'mon now risky, woo, c'mon now risky, woo"

Sommert like that anyway.

You (or anyone else) know the name of it?

Guest Frandsen08

i have purchased some blue lacoste flip flops for my jollies but i need some light casual shoes, I've just made the mistake on looking online . my word there are some closet nonces out there!

Oh, and Gonzo, help me out here pal...

Ever since that day/night I've had a tune stuck in my head that I'd not heard for years.

It goes like this, "Ha you yeeeaah, ha you yeaaaah, ha you yeeeeah, I'm with you all my life, all my life. C'mon now risky, woo, c'mon now risky, woo"

Sommert like that anyway.

You (or anyone else) know the name of it?

It's Biscuit, come yeh, biscuit! Well, that's what me and BCG used to sing, I think.