Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been battening down the hatches out back in readiness for this storm so it'd better arrive now.

it's not tonight NB,may as well be though. i'm in my dressing gown,slippers and heating full on. week before last,i was virtually naked in the back,except for the obligatory elephant trunk thong

Edited by miamiwhite

let's hope so,i did sweet fa for about a month the other winter. the report says that the scientists are in ''unchartered territory'' at the moment due to the jet streams causing ''blockers'' to the system............basically,they're fucked and haven't got a clue

Wind and rain in autumn

Whatever next?

Oh and having been on my roof yesterday afternoon, wasn't suicidal at the thought of a loss just clearing gutters and a couple of slipped slates, anyone who spends their life on roofs is menkal! I shit meself!!

ha,ha it's a doddle pal. even for me who suffers from vertigo. when there's no scaffold,my arse tends to go a bit nowadays

They said this around this time last year and we had the hottest October on record hitting over 30 c, we then had a properly dry winter and the hose pipe bans came into force in spring beffore having the wettest summer in over 100 years.

You can guarantee one thing, no fucker has a bloody clue whats going on. We might as well disband the MET office.

Edited by birch-chorley

Ive seen loads of Squirrels whilst walking the mutt recently,which is a sign of a freezing winter.

If you happen to see a line of ants...if they are going in a straight line and not meandering this alos means its going to be a bad winter...

Fred the weather man was on about these certain types of berrys,that only ever bloom in sepetember,if a freezing winter is en route...they have bloomed already.

im not going out till march.