Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Rumours

miamiwhite

Guest Frandsen08

definitely a weird one the Sanchez business.

Anyway,SSN saying Ronaldo is unhappy at Real. A ploy for even more money or does he fancy Manchester again all of a sudden ?

I'd guess so, especially seeing as he'd soon be getting taxed 52% over in Spain.

• Moderators

ronaldo will end up with a new contract

there's a £1bn buy out clause and he's on £10M a year - not sure even City would be interested in that - or any Russians, Chinese, PSG or Chelsea

he's just being a mard arse cúnt as he's not the highest paid player in the world

ronaldo will end up with a new contract

there's a £1bn buy out clause and he's on £10M a year - not sure even City would be interested in that - or any Russians, Chinese, PSG or Chelsea

he's just being a mard arse cúnt as he's not the highest paid player in the world

Apparently he doesn't speak to his team mate Marcelo anymore because he said Casillas should win the ballon d'or

He sounds like a right cunt, a rich one, but a cunt none the less

Wouldn't surprise me to see City go in with a £100m, £300k per week offer in the summer. There's only possibly Messi and Higuain who are as good as him. To sign him would be a mahoosive statement to make to the footballing world.

Edited by DazBobParr

Guest Frandsen08

Wouldn't surprise me to see City go in with a £100m, £300k per week offer in the summer. There's only possibly Messi and Higuain who are as good as him. To sign him would be a mahoosive statement to make to the footballing world.

Based on a hypothetical 5 year contract thats almost £180 million bloody scary isnt it.

I don't think his transfer fee will top his last one, and i don't think a club in the PL will pay 300k a week for him or any player right soon and a lot of clubs have undisclosed wage caps,

Dont the city owners also own the shirt sponsors, sure I heard that.

Also sure I heard to get round the financial fair play, they would just sponsor the shirts for XXX amount a season.

And seventyelevenbillion for naming the stadium?