Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rough As Fuck Roll Call

DazBob

• Members

Today is day 2 of hangover from Saturday night.

Yesterday consisted of crawling out of my pit at 1pm to watch the cricket from the settee.  I only left the safety of the settee to have three pisses and make one sandwich all day/night yesterday.

Yesterday consisted of crawling out of my pit at 1pm to watch the cricket from the settee. I only left the safety of the settee to have three pisses and make one sandwich all day/night yesterday.

What kind was the sandwich?

Yesterday consisted of crawling out of my pit at 1pm to watch the cricket from the settee.  I only left the safety of the settee to have three pisses and make one sandwich all day/night yesterday.

I thought you had a bird?

Surely, it would have been easier to just summon her to perform the kitchen duties?

• Members

I thought you had a bird?

Surely, it would have been easier to just summon her to perform the kitchen duties?

I do.

Selfish bitch wouldn't come round and look after me in my time of need.  She's on thin ice ... but I'm letting her cook my tea for me tonight as a way of saying sorry.

• Members

A swift kick to the kidneys is called for, Daz.

Put your foot down with a firm hand, as they say. Doesn't she know what a fucking catch you are and how very lucky she is to be with you?

I remind her of it all the time pal, if for no other reason than to keep chipping away at her confidence and self-worth.

I remind her of it all the time pal, if for no other reason than to keep chipping away at her confidence and self-worth.

Quite right, too.

Print this off and stick it up in your home:

252-Know_your_place.jpg

Edited by Traf