Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

An Idiot Abroad 4

jazza

Duely noted...

This hotel is a doss house...

I'm near Sacre Coeur in Montmartre if anyone can recommend anywhere not too expensive please

get tanked up on red wine before you go out, or breton cidre

Well... Nothing to report from last night... The fuckin place shut down at 11... Was 3 metro stops to a club so got 6 "Soecial Prestige pur malt" beers and was in bed before 12

One thing I can guarantee is that this wont happen every night

Well... Nothing to report from last night... The fuckin place shut down at 11... Was 3 metro stops to a club so got 6 "Soecial Prestige pur malt" beers and was in bed before 12

One thing I can guarantee is that this wont happen every night

There'll be plenty going on in the Latin Quarter

You'd enjoy this place

http://www.caveaudelahuchette.fr/

I think Anewman has a good point, the signal in my flat is bogwank and I'm not far off the city centre; that's ridiculous

Paris?? Just a shit Blackpool

Prague?? The rule used to be Darlings and gold fingers but avoid atlas; not been fer years though

Edited by jules_darby

I'm not 100% on this, but it's advisable to check if you get a couchette (exactly what it sounds like) included on your train t'neet. You might be an old hand at this and I'm stating the bleeding obvious, I dunno. But it's better to check beforehand - rather than when you en route or even worse, when decide you want to get your head down when your full of ale, and find out the only option is your seat...

Edit: Good link here...

http://www.seat61.com/sleepers.htm#.UPpYRayap9Y

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I'm not 100% on this, but it's advisable to check if you get a couchette (exactly what it sounds like) included on your train t'neet. You might be an old hand at this and I'm stating the bleeding obvious, I dunno. But it's better to check beforehand - rather than when you en route or even worse, when decide you want to get your head down when your full of ale, and find out the only option is your seat...

Edit: Good link here...

http://www.seat61.com/sleepers.htm#.UPpYRayap9Y

Cheers Yourri

I have a couchette from Mannheim to Prague

In it now.. Not got it on...

Had few pints with a lad from New York who is a Fenerbace fan... Plus had bet on Glasgow beating Northampton at rugby which they did in last seconds... Great day so far as I've also met a mademoiselle who will take me to station... The French aren't all bad

Edited by jazza