Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Car Insurance

freds dad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and no-one can find the road it's parked on anyway!

I saw that this morning. I didn't have the energy to ask the hard hats what the fuck they were doing. I take it it's related to a catholic football club run by a woman who looks like she gave up on her appearance decades ago?

I saw that this morning. I didn't have the energy to ask the hard hats what the fuck they were doing. I take it it's related to a catholic football club run by a woman who looks like she gave up on her appearance decades ago?

Surprisingly no!

Like all groundworkers they stood around for about an hour, checked their folders of risk assessments and method statements then fucked off somewhere else!!

Parking on the street can be cheaper than on your driveway. All depends on claims in your area.

Just got my renewal 3 year NCB 1.3l engine for me and the wife £828.

Bought new car at weekend 3l group 19 shopped around and cheapest so far £833.

Cheap eared for me used to be direct line, then admiral and co, now time to swap again.

• Site Supporter

Parking on the street can be cheaper than on your driveway. All depends on claims in your area.

Just got my renewal 3 year NCB 1.3l engine for me and the wife £828.

Bought new car at weekend 3l group 19 shopped around and cheapest so far £833.

Cheap eared for me used to be direct line, then admiral and co, now time to swap again.

How old are you? 18? £800+is extortion

After watching Daybreak this morning where 17 year olds are getting quoted anything from £3K-£16K, I'm gutted for my daughter who is all set to start learning. Heard there's a few schemes that help reduce the insurance (pass plus, time curfews, etc)... but seems extortionate.

Lad on Daybreak said that he had mates driving without insurance. £3K insurance vs £300 fine for not having any.... no brainer.

After watching Daybreak this morning where 17 year olds are getting quoted anything from £3K-£16K, I'm gutted for my daughter who is all set to start learning. Heard there's a few schemes that help reduce the insurance (pass plus, time curfews, etc)... but seems extortionate.

Lad on Daybreak said that he had mates driving without insurance. £3K insurance vs £300 fine for not having any.... no brainer.

I think her dad should think about the taxiing potential and just stump up the cash