Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Waking Up For A Piss In The Middle Of The Night Roll Call

Bigtoe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i piss like a donkey on blackpool beach. nothing worse trying to ignore it,knowing you've got to have one.

had the prostate checked a few years ago,a rather nice young tiddly wink wench did it. no humour those Chinks though,when she produced a small teacup size container,i said ''you'll need a pint pot''....................she just blanked me then rammed her finger up me with great delight. she wasn't too impressed when i asked for a second opinion.

talking of pissing,i bumped into the former landlady of the Stag in the late 80's Dot. She kindly reminded me of the time she gave me a crack for pissing all over the vault door. I'd been to the Silverwell Beer Festival,went back to the Stag and actually thought I was in the bogs,not facing St Helen's Road with my pecker out for Ali and sundry to see

Edited by miamiwhite

Iwasin now iamout - don't know why.

Once remember walking past bathroom door and into spare room where I lifted the lid on an old record player and pissed in that

Top effort! Best one was a mate who was courting a Swedish lass, and visited her parents over there. After a few kegs he gets up during the night, leaves the bedroom and finds his way to what he thought was the bog. Owd fella out, dam about to burst, turns light on - and he's in her parents' bedroom!

They're married now, so it can't have gone down too badly. But then again they were Swedish...

mate of mine years back he was about 17/18 at the time met him one night two black eyes said he got mugged on the way home pissed

week later is brother told us got up in the night pissed ended up in is dads bedroom and pissed allover him

in the morning dad went in is room called him a dirty bastard and twated him :thumbsup:

years ago i was woken in the night by a strange splashing noise. I turned the light on to find my brother pissing in my red and blue Head sports bag. He looked like a zombie and was totally oblivious to my presence. when i asked him ''what the fuck are you doing ?'' he looked at me with a totally blank expression and muttered ''shut it,or i'll twat you''.....then he finished his piss,zipped up the Head bag and sauntered back to his room. The morning afterwards i returned the ''compliment'' straight over his head.

on another occasion he strolled into the kitchen after a heavy session,opened a kitchen unit,opened the pedal bin and pissed in there. My parents weren't overly impressed.

i must admit to being caught short at work and peeing into a hard hat. my colleague then put the hat on without looking and was covered in my ''lucozade'' :thumbsup:

While on about pissing again, today a bloke walks in the bogs at work, proceeds to wash his hands, then has a piss, he then zips up and just walks out. Filthy twat.

I used to work with a girl who I caught weeing without washing. I mentioned it in passing, it turned out everyone had noticed.

When she brought in birthday goodies we picked the items in cellophane.

Filthy Bitch.

Remember being in a B&B in Finsbury Park and was sleeping starkers because it was very hot, went for a piss and my bedroom door slammed shut, had to get the night porter to open my room up for me from reception.

You don't strike me as the jimmy jam type anyway.