Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mick Philpott.

leigh white

This one is very hard to answer, i grew up with neighbours who had large families on a council estate, and quite a few ended up in very good jobs and did well, it's hard to judge a whole family how there kid's prospects will work out. But that cunt just milked the system for all that it was worth.

I believe any human has the potential, and right, to live a fruitful life regardless of who their father is. Are you really trying to justify the idea that those 6 kids are of equal value dead as they would have been alive? That their lives were worthless anyway because of their parents? If not, please explain "to the class" in more detail what you were getting at...

No doubt the other members on here will take your side anyway because of my sarcastic 'cancer' comment a few weeks ago, ignoring the fact that you have just deemed the actual tragic death of 6 children as meaningless.

I believe any human has the potential, and right, to live a fruitful life regardless of who their father is. Are you really trying to justify the idea that those 6 kids are of equal value dead as they would have been alive? That their lives were worthless anyway because of their parents? If not, please explain "to the class" in more detail what you were getting at...

No doubt the other members on here will take your side anyway because of my sarcastic 'cancer' comment a few weeks ago, ignoring the fact that you have just deemed the actual tragic death of 6 children as meaningless.

You do realise it's very difficult for people to take anything you say seriously, when generally at the first opportunity you act like a complete cunt and try to argue black is white just for the sake of it

Edited by CWP

• Site Supporter

You do realise it's very difficult for people to take anything you say seriously, when generally at the first opportunity you act like a complete cunt and try to argue black is white just for the sake of it

Yes I do realise that. But at the same time, wouldn't it be boring and a bit disturbing if we all just lazily agreed with every headline we saw without considering the opposing arguments?

Mick Philpott has been sentenced to 'life imprisonment' ... and must serve a minumum of 15 years.

Hope someone sets fire to his cell with him in it.

Only after he's had several visitations from some of the other inmates who want a girlfriend

Mick Philpott has been sentenced to 'life imprisonment' ... and must serve a minumum of 15 years.

Hope someone sets fire to his cell with him in it.

hope so but bet he's out in 10... recommendations are only that.

He should be strung up... but if we must keep him it should be for the rest of his breathing days

Yeah I know you didn't mean it like that. It probably came out wrong, but you DID suggest those kids lives were worthless.

I most certainly did not. A more nuanced reading of what I said would register that the tragedy of the situation was not solely a result of the children being killed. Their parents had very likely condemned them to fruitless lives. It can only be a deliberate misinterpretation which concludes that I felt their lives were worthless. Doomed, almost certainly. Worthless, certainly not.

• Members

hope so but bet he's out in 10... recommendations are only that.

So, for killing six children, he could potentially be out around the same time as those two fuckwits who didn't cut off Joss Stone's head.

Something not right about that.

those two fuckwits who didn't cut off Joss Stone's head.

That is an odd tale isn't it, they got in a car and drove all the way down from Manchester to Devon to cut her head off with a samurai sword.....but they got lost and were only collared when they asked for directions.....and that's only because the neighbours and other folk of that part of Devon thought it a bit odd that two black blokes were asking where Joss Stone lived.

• Members

That is an odd tale isn't it, they got in a car and drove all the way down from Manchester to Devon to cut her head off with a samurai sword.....but they got lost and were only collared when they asked for directions.....and that's only because the neighbours and other folk of that part of Devon thought it a bit odd that two black blokes were asking where Joss Stone lived.

Didn't they crash their car as well?

It sounds like the plot of a comedy filum.

Haven't you ever drove across the country to take someone's head off with a samurai sword? The words sheltered existance spring to mind ha ha.

Reported down here that one was on the sex offenders register and the other had mental problems.

They're clearly not wired up right that's for sure, fuck knows what would have happened if they had invested in a SatNav and found their destination. Pair of numpties!

Benefit system is fooked....

Scumbags

Because if there was no welfare system at all, a complete scum of the earth like Philpott would be an upstanding member of the community?

Likely? Or, more likely, he'd have been utilising those poor kids and his other children in other 'moneymaking' activities; thieving, begging, prostitution?

Edit: Dazbob beat me to the punch again. Good job I beat him to the punch when I was leathering that lad in town t'other day :)

Edited by Youri McAnespie