Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mick Philpott.

leigh white

Reallly? I beg to differ. Some if the cunts on there gain cult status.

Don't give them a platform to balloon on.

They are only ballooning in front of like type folk. The studio audience is made of scutters and its aired during the morning for scutters at home to watch on their 50" plasma.

• Members

You think there is a direct link between airing your dirty laundry on telly to setting fire to a house with kids in? I don't.

I reckon the vasy majority of folk who go on there are guilty of nothing but not working, of smoking weed all day and having kids that you and I pay for. That's hardly comparable to what this evil scumbag did (and has also done previously).

There are plenty of other folk who have committed crimes just as heinous that I'm pretty certain would also think that anyone on Jeremy Kyle is a low-life.

I don't see the point you're trying to make other than to tar a lot of folk with the same brush ... which in this instance is grossly unfair.

Edited by DazBob

Do they? The only celebrity scum I know of - and I don't go out looking for coverage of celebrities no matter who they are - are this Philpott cunt, that girl from Rochdale from Wife Swap and that spack who won the lottery. Are there really folk who gain fame from Jeremy Kyle appearances?

Sadly they get themselves on whatever they can. The press lap these fuckers up and the readers/viewers do too.

I see no correlation Darren, you don't have jump to some daft conclusions.

My point is these fuckers should be pilloried not wheeled out on trash tv for people's amusement, they are scum.

• Members

Yeah but no but there's scum and there's scum.

Edit: He also had two (yes, two) 50 inch tellies and a full sky package. I think it's a safe bet that one of those tellies was mounted above the fireplace. That tells me all I need to know, far more than an appearance on Jezza.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter

indeed, absolutely no correlation between appearing on jeremy kyle and burning the house down, in fact, i would say, rather than the idiots on these programs going on it for notoriety, the program makers pick the "worse" ones as these make the "best" tv, lunatic with 17 kids and never worked claiming 60k benefits gets people talking about the program more than someone who gets up and goes down the job centre and tries to do things right and more people want to watch the lunatics, and that's the sad inditement of society which i took NB's point to mean.

the Daily mail saying he's a product of benefit culture is as stupid, if not un expected, as saying shipman was a product of the NHS cuts, or flouride in the water in Hyde, both are evil scum bags, one was a doctor, one was a lay about with 17 kids

Philpott was a attention seeking cunt who had no respect for anyone else. As long as he was okay then that's all that mattered. He even wanted to auction off some cuddly toys and flowers that had been left outside the house where the fire happened to raise money for himself.

A complete and utter cunt who should be put down to save us tax payers keeping him.

Sadly they get themselves on whatever they can. The press lap these fuckers up and the readers/viewers do too.

I see no correlation Darren, you don't have jump to some daft conclusions.

My point is these fuckers should be pilloried not wheeled out on trash tv for people's amusement, they are scum.

I think you have a very valid point. That programme perpetuates an acceptance of a style of living. ie trailer trash people, kids paid for by the state, and a sub human culture. all this not only leads to tragic events like this but allows a platform for the filth to parade and gain fame amongst their peers.

I blame the evil Tory filth.

If he'd have been given a 10 bed council house this wouldn't have happened.

Lets march against the evil capitalists pigs who are cutting the rights of our mass breeding monogamous comrades.

• Site Supporter

If we're all up for systematically slaughtering the unfortunates who appear on The Jeremy Kyle Show, I'd also like to propose a similar policy aimed at those on the other end of the spectrum who star in such shows as The Only Way Is Essex. Actually, not a similar policy, the exact same policy,

I didn't really know much about it until a lass at work told me today.

She was saying he'd 2 women on the go both mothers ti numerous offspring and had been on Jeremy Kyle.

Next time you watch it remember, what you consider entertainment.

Poor kids paid the price for their behaviour.

Fucking scum.

And we allow this to happen in our space

and pay for the privelige

I blame the evil Tory filth.

If he'd have been given a 10 bed council house this wouldn't have happened.

Lets march against the evil capitalists pigs who are cutting the rights of our mass breeding monogamous comrades.

Ha..you do make me titter :-)

Thing is, there's plenty whose income belies their ability and true worth: from Kyle fodder scroungers, through overpaid footballers and up to people like the Duke Of Westminster, who owns half of London and is the UK's richest person thanks entirely to the luck of the draw of his birth.

But in the end, there's being lucky, or playing the system or whatever - and then there's being a grade A cunt who plays his own kids' lives second fiddle to financial gain.

That's a fucking awful thing to say. A person is not defined by their roots. There are many "successful" people who have come from deprived backgrounds.

I think the quote was more referred to having him as a father more than their social backround, well thats how I read it.

Clearly. But Cheese is a bit special and thinks we need reminding that people from all backgrounds can do well.

With parents like that, on a shit estate, barely clothed and half fed, with sixteen siblings kicking about, these children were most likely doomed long before Philpott had his bright idea.

• Site Supporter

I bow to your superior knowledge of saying fucking awful things.

Tell the class something which leads you to believe that these poor children stood anything but the most remote chance of a fruitful life.

I believe any human has the potential, and right, to live a fruitful life regardless of who their father is. Are you really trying to justify the idea that those 6 kids are of equal value dead as they would have been alive? That their lives were worthless anyway because of their parents? If not, please explain "to the class" in more detail what you were getting at...

No doubt the other members on here will take your side anyway because of my sarcastic 'cancer' comment a few weeks ago, ignoring the fact that you have just deemed the actual tragic death of 6 children as meaningless.

Edited by Cheese