Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bargain Buys Corner (Incorporating 'the Daily Scutter').

Youri McAnespie

They always have those chewy cookies on offer, and other 'homebaked' stuff, however, I've been told they stick shitloads of stuff like hydrogenated fat and palm sugar etc. in them as they don't have to put the ingredients on...

Oh aye, they piss in the empty mixing bowls too.*

* 'Joke'.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Somebody will probably point out it's cat piss - The Skol of the bitters, but...

4x440ml Tetley's Bitter £2.48 at Asda.

There was some IPA in fancy silver label bottles too for £1.50, didn't pay attention properly - but it looked like it'd be expensive usually. :)

If anyone takes those Niquitin Tic Tac thingimajigs, there were some of those on the ambient Whoopsie section (top shelf at the back) near the bread and eggs (Burnden Asda) reduced from £10 to £6 per pack.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Asda Pilsner 2.94 for 4 500ml cans, bargain!

(my morning farts are more explosive after drinking this, just fyi)

Oh Aye, they had Bavaria lager too £3.40 (5%) for 4x440ml.

Tried them both and pleasantly surprised. They're worth a try unless you're a tinny snob

Asda Burnden as of ten minutes ago - Ambient Whoopsie section near the bread and eggs...

Quite a lot of a selection of end of line/novelty Real Ales, IPA and Some Crabbies Orange Ginger Ale for 75p to 90p for 500ml glass bottles, there's also other stuff including 7% 4x440 Festival Cider for £2.69..

I got 20x440 Strongbow for £11.10 and some bottles of Thwaites Nutty Black at 75p a pop.

Asda Burnden as of ten minutes ago - Ambient Whoopsie section near the bread and eggs...

Quite a lot of a selection of end of line/novelty Real Ales, IPA and Some Crabbies Orange Ginger Ale for 75p to 90p for 500ml glass bottles, there's also other stuff including 7% 4x440 Festival Cider for £2.69..

I got 20x440 Strongbow for £11.10 and some bottles of Thwaites Nutty Black at 75p a pop.

Love how you differentiate the differant whoopsie sections.