Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Its All Kicked Off Down That London...

gonzo

Sadly, some m0ngs will think that all Muslims are the same.

when the "others" who are not "the same" lose their victim mentality and they stop their calls for the killing of anyone who offends them and their stone age religion, then perhaps I will be inclined to agree with you

when the "others" who are not "the same" lose their victim mentality and they stop their calls for the killing of anyone who offends them and their stone age religion,

then perhaps I will be inclined to agree with you

I don't think all Muslims agree with that either though

Oh Dear, he'll be pleased as fuckery that this has happened. If he's rounding up the knuckle draggers to go down to Woolwich then there is going to be some major potential for trouble. I'm glad I don't live there that's for sure

knuckle draggers?? im fuckin disgusted and want to go do something like every civilised brit

when the "others" who are not "the same" lose their victim mentality and they stop their calls for the killing of anyone who offends them and their stone age religion, then perhaps I will be inclined to agree with you

This one is going to take a while to debigotofy.....

knuckle draggers?? im fuckin disgusted and want to go do something like every civilised brit

Go and do WHAT exactly? Stomp around Woolwich in case there are some other Islamic fundamentalists hanging around that you can behead in a revenge attack?

Mob rule, what a great idea. Isn't part of the reason we're in these backward thinking countries, to try and get them to live in the civilised way we do?

No thanks, I'll leave it to those trained in such things rather than some vigilante Dad's army.

Mob rule, what a great idea. Isn't part of the reason we're in these backward thinking countries, to try and get them to live in the civilised way we do?

No thanks, I'll leave it to those trained in such things rather than some vigilante Dad's army.

well lets hope more terrorist scum dont do things especially in horwich, i couldnt cope if you were attacked

So why did the police shoot two Somalians at the scene?

I have seen nothing which says the men who were shot are Somali. The reason I said the bloke ranting and raving on the footage was almost certainly not Somali is becasue he doesn't look like one. Somalis tend to have very distinctive facial features which he does not possess. Who knows what he meant by the term homeland anyway? He could be talking about anything from entire caliphates to the tinest of villages.

Civilised??? ::lol:: Well cheers for brightening my night up. You and the Islamists go and have a beheading party in a park somewhere and leave the rest of us to it.

I have seen nothing which says the men who were shot are Somali. The reason I said the bloke ranting and raving on the footage was almost certainly not Somali is becasue he doesn't look like one. Somalis tend to have very distinctive facial features which he does not possess. Who knows what he meant by the term homeland anyway? He could be talking about anything from entire caliphates to the tinest of villages.

Civilised??? and=

you just carry on sympathising with them

you just carry on sympathising with them

Oh do fuck off. I've done more against those people before breakfast most mornings for the past seven years than you have in a lifetime sat raving behind a computer or waving your arms about like a tit at an EDL piss up..

I have seen nothing which says the men who were shot are Somali. The reason I said the bloke ranting and raving on the footage was almost certainly not Somali is becasue he doesn't look like one. Somalis tend to have very distinctive facial features which he does not possess.

He didn't sound it.