Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marlon King In The Shit

Freddie_Hill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No not at the moment. He plays for United granted, but please correct me if I am wrong but does he have a history of appalling tackles?

Cowardly tackles yes.

That one that got Shelvey sent off when he went in two footed with straight legs.

Been others as well, coward, goes in to tackles to defend himself and hurt the other, not to win the ball cleanly.

Would be caught out more if he didn't play for them.

Cowardly tackles yes.

That one that got Shelvey sent off when he went in two footed with straight legs.

Been others as well, coward, goes in to tackles to defend himself and hurt the other, not to win the ball cleanly.

Would be caught out more if he didn't play for them.

He's a talentless turd.

No not at the moment. He plays for United granted, but please correct me if I am wrong but does he have a history of appalling tackles?

Reading back through this topic - can I ask one question of you:

You do realise which cunting cunt maimed Stuart Holden dont you???

Reading back through this topic - can I ask one question of you:

You do realise which cunting cunt maimed Stuart Holden dont you???

Certainly you can ask, and yes of course I am fully aware. I can assure you I am as upset as everyone else about Holdens latest injury I was gutted when my missus relayed the news to me on Monday. But lets put things into perspective. Do you reckon Evans deliberately went out to maim Holden? I was at Burnley when John Gayle went straight through Nicky Spooner I believe with the purpose of injuring his opponent. I clearly touched a raw nerve and obviously dropped a bollock  when I suggested Gayle should replace Evans - I ought to have recommended another of cunts listed but my vitriol was against Gayle.  

But for its worth and doubtless I will take more abuse for this my interpretation. Both Holden and Evans went into the challenge bravely/ recklessly and either could have suffered injury. In the event one twat got sent off and it has probably cost the other a brilliant career. I have discussed the matter with other Wanderers fans most of whom who agree with me. Perhaps i am too fuckin magnanimous but my post wasn't a wind up and fair play I had forgotten about the Shelvey challenge - ok Evans is a cunt. 

Certainly you can ask, and yes of course I am fully aware. I can assure you I am as upset as everyone else about Holdens latest injury I was gutted when my missus relayed the news to me on Monday. But lets put things into perspective. Do you reckon Evans deliberately went out to maim Holden? I was at Burnley when John Gayle went straight through Nicky Spooner I believe with the purpose of injuring his opponent. I clearly touched a raw nerve and obviously dropped a bollock when I suggested Gayle should replace Evans - I ought to have recommended another of cunts listed but my vitriol was against Gayle.

But for its worth and doubtless I will take more abuse for this my interpretation. Both Holden and Evans went into the challenge bravely/ recklessly and either could have suffered injury. In the event one twat got sent off and it has probably cost the other a brilliant career. I have discussed the matter with other Wanderers fans most of whom who agree with me. Perhaps i am too fuckin magnanimous but my post wasn't a wind up and fair play I had forgotten about the Shelvey challenge - ok Evans is a cunt.

Watch the tackle again closely and see the differences between Holden and Evans

It's pretty clear IMO

Evans the coward

Cunt coward