Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Diddles, Diddles, Diddles

Carlos

Out of interest, if I want a single barm with both sausage and bacon on it, how much would that be?  -  I initially thought it would be £2, but then I realised the £1 offer includes a barm, so therefore a single barm with both sausage and bacon should be cheaper than £2

Can you check it out for me please, as I need to know before I drive up to taste one of these culinary delights.

Also, I'm presuming that the susages and bacon are not from intensively reared animals, I want them to be free range and of course from British farmers. I'm sure they are but could you please confirm.

Many Thanks

Bacon or sausage barm £1 all day, every day.

Fucking shut Satday and Sunday.

That, my friend, is not every day. Trading Standards!

It might be worse than that Carlos, this year Christmas day falls on a Wednesday, so I reckon you won't get one then or the day after either.

Don't worry, I'm writing to Watchdog as we speak

Errr well they're actually open Saturday mornings/dinner, but yeah that's still not everyday, so go ahead looollolololol 

Out of interest, just how much should a Sausage barm be? if they taste nice and are cheaper than you'd expect, don't see the problem, if they're too erxpensive and taste like rubbish, then get on't phone to Blue Peter about it.

Not being serious btw, I think Carlos is jesting

Edited by Didledee

Did you see that a dinner lady was sacked for serving pork to a muslim kid?

Yeah I saw that. Bloody ridiculous. I also saw that the Muslim Council of Cambridgeshire denounced the sacking as 'an over reaction and heavy handed'.

Back on the subject however, I don't believe makind has developed the technology to fashion a £1 bacon and or sausage barm which is a) tasty and B) commercially viable in the long term. Surely it's one or the other?