Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gta5

anewman

So these games were around in the 60's and 70's when bank robberries, post office heists, paedos and rapists like saville were at their worst, serial killers like brady, riots etc brought the country to a standstill, so the game madde them do it back then did it?

Jesus I was in my first attempted car jacking back in 1988 but I'm sure nobody played GTA back then and got the idea from the game

Fuck off you namby pambys

My xbox gathers dust 10 months of the year but when the big games come out around this time I fire it up again.

Bought gta5 and either I'm getting old or it's the game? Had a couple of hours on it and cant get into it.

I turned it off when I had to stop one dog from bumming another dog.

Iamout.

After reading on WWays about tangerine parties and members of the Morris Green Mafia wanking each other of as kids, gay dogs bumming each other seems as distressing as watching Countryfile.

I think it was the realisation that I had paid £38 to play a game that involves gayer dogs and that I was playing on my own at night whilst my wife and kids were in bed that made me turn it off and not bother with it again.

Got a PS3 sat behind the TV that I've not played since the month I bought it

I think as I have/had less time to play games, they've become more complicated and need more attention for a good experience

Which is why I've not bothered with them for years. Games on my phone where it's a flick of a couple of clicks is enough for me now

Even the footy games seemed overly complicated

Fair fucks to them that still play them, but it just ain't my thing...I'll be wearing daft pants hitting a little white thing with a stick instead....each to their own

So much I've yet to do, not used cheats yet, tried getting a jet from the airport but you get wanted levels just like GTA  4, actually managed to get one off the ground but the police heli took me down and in to the pacific.

Not seen a shark yet, drowned a few times, yet to get the Military on me, but the Police are quicker in this and 'harder' to get away from, the wanted levels don't go as quickly as they did in GTA 4.

Done about 11%, that's what it says when I save, customized a few cars, but need some real money to pimp them better, robbed a supermarket and got attacked by some wild animal thingy, the mission where you rig the phone is boom headshot!!!

Edited by Didledee

So much I've yet to do, not used cheats yet, tried getting a jet from the airport but you get wanted levels just like GTA  4, actually managed to get one off the ground but the police heli took me down and in to the pacific.

Not seen a shark yet, drowned a few times, yet to get the Military on me, but the Police are quicker in this and 'harder' to get away from, the wanted levels don't go as quickly as they did in GTA 4.

Done about 11%, that's what it says when I save, customized a few cars, but need some real money to pimp them better, robbed a supermarket and got attacked by some wild animal thingy, the mission where you rig the phone is boom headshot!!!

Do you really play it using cheats? - what's the point in that, surely the idea is to complete without having to cheat.

Fuck off!

football-manager.jpg

I trump you with

$T2eC16VHJHYE9nzpeC+FBRNJWi)rGQ~~60_35.J

and

FootallManager3.gif

I could get Bolton from Division 4 to Fa Cup Winners and Div 1 champions before dinner time then go out and play cricket and football on Athy until it went dark, only interupted with hourly trips to Punch Bowl Stores for jubblies and cigs.

The dog is a gangsters, I dunno if it's in other missions but so far, he's been used to help find a guy hiding in some train carriages, you can download ifruit to train him and can take it for a walk/play fetch etc on the game, not sure what else as of yet but he lives in Franklins (his mate wants him to take care of him) back yard and you can whistle to get him to come to you.

Edited by Didledee

I know nothing - and I mean nothing - about computer games. Never really got into them. Apart from The Getaway which was probably the last time I had any real free time on my hands.

Anyway, our head of Digital knows a lad who works for Rockstar North and his exciting job is........head of hats. Well, basically his job is to make sure all the hats in this GTA game are, well, like hats I suppose.

Apparently he tried to keep getting one of of those in game games based on hat - dash for a hat, make a hat, didn't get approved though.

Sounds like a riveting job though.

I know nothing - and I mean nothing - about computer games. Never really got into them. Apart from The Getaway which was probably the last time I had any real free time on my hands.

Anyway, our head of Digital knows a lad who works for Rockstar North and his exciting job is........head of hats. Well, basically his job is to make sure all the hats in this GTA game are, well, like hats I suppose.

Apparently he tried to keep getting one of of those in game games based on hat - dash for a hat, make a hat, didn't get approved though.

Sounds like a riveting job though.

A job Youri could do.