Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Knob Head Of The Day Award

bolton_blondie

By that reckoning then you've got deck chairs in your lounge, you eat spam and wear primark clothes ;)

TBF, i s'pose it depends on how much time you actually spend in your car.

If you very rarely use and if/when you do it's only for 5 mins at a time then I'd say it doesn't really matter.  But if you're spending an hour or two in it each and every day you'd want to quite like to be sat in it.

TBF, i s'pose it depends on how much time you actually spend in your car.

If you very rarely use and if/when you do it's only for 5 mins at a time then I'd say it doesn't really matter.  But if you're spending an hour or two in it each and every day you'd want to quite like to be sat in it.

I agree, I tend to do about 40K~50K miles per year, so I want my car to be reliable, comfortable and also have a few built in gadgets that make the whole experience of being in it better. If I was just driving about 10 miles a day (like Mrs CWP does, then I would really care that much)

Speaking of incidents on the roads, noticed this tweet tonight from the North West Motorway Police.

“@NWmwaypolice: Another uninsured driver stopped M61 J8 at Horwich. This driver has not had much luck, as he also supports Bolton FC. Veh being seized.”

Can the police not seize Zat Knight and Beckford instead , we should be insured for their fuck ups

I honestly think Beckford is the worst signing ever and I called it when rumour first surfaced

Again I say I hope I'm proved wrong

Edited by jazza

Speaking of incidents on the roads, noticed this tweet tonight from the North West Motorway Police.

“@NWmwaypolice: Another uninsured driver stopped M61 J8 at Horwich. This driver has not had much luck, as he also supports Bolton FC. Veh being seized.”

You follow the motorway police online?

Life's just one big party for you eh dan?