Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coffee

Pablo

These milky pods, is that not just powdered milk ???

Very vending machine that aint ???

Like putting Rola Cola in a 12 year old Single Malt.

No it's not, it's a small carton of milk and some are flavoured eg, vanilla

The coffee is a small carton of coffee and you put them in the machine individually and they're compressed with water which is held in a small tank at the back

It's the dogs bollocks

We only have instant at work and it now tastes of cat piss now i'm use to the posh stuff

Edited by mannyroad58

No it's not, it's a small carton of milk and some are flavoured eg, vanilla

The coffee is a small carton of coffee and you put them in the machine individually and they're compressed with water which is held in a small tank at the back

It's the dogs bollocks

We only have instant at work and it now tastes of cat piss now i'm use to the posh stuff

What machine is that ?

I though the pod held the lot, coffee & powder milk ?

What machine is that ?

I though the pod held the lot, coffee & powder milk ?

The Dolce Gustos and Tassimo are both like that. You get a pod for coffee and a pod for milk. So if you drink black you get double bubble.

my mate's got one, I think it's that brand and makes me a lovely cup of Moroccan tea when I stay over.

I've had one for over a year. It makes brilliant coffee (in all sorts of permutations); various brews of tea (so I'm led to believe) and a few versions of hot chocolate. I reckon it might be an expensive way to drink - if I could be arsed to work it out. They are branded Bosch -but if you google Tassimo you can read all about it.

I've got to say, it's the dog's bollocks and I wouldn't like to be without it now.

We've got a stove pot at home, and it makes lovely strong coffee. I don't use it that often, but on the odd occasion when I do, and I always like it really strong, I know I'm guaranteed a massive shit within 10 minutes of draining the last dregs of the mug. I daren't drink black coffee when I'm away from home due to the incredible laxative effect it has on me

Stove pot?

For your AGA?

Reet, I've seen one in Debenhams website 1/2 price for a tenner.

I'm listening to her iTunes played wirelessly through her Bose speaker clicking buy now on my mates iPad whilst I post this on my iPhone

What a wanker I am :)

Thinly veiled I have a friend post