Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Yeovil 2 Bolton 2

gonzo

What's the quickest route by road from yeovil to heathrow?

Out of Heathrow onto the M25, down a few junctions to the M3 and then on to the A303 (J8 if I remember correctly) that'll then pretty much take you straight to Yeovil, should take about 1h45

Or you could take the slightly longer M4 to A34 to A303 that would take around 2h I reckon, maybe a little bit longer.

You thinking of flying in to LHR and then hiring a car?

Has anyone seen their ticket yet?

Yeovil v Bolton Wonderers

Must employ Jazza's birds sister in their ticket office

arrived Thursday

What's the quickest route by road from yeovil to heathrow?

Out of Heathrow onto the M25, down a few junctions to the M3 and then on to the A303 (J8 if I remember correctly) that'll then pretty much take you straight to Yeovil, should take about 1h45

Or you could take the slightly longer M4 to A34 to A303 that would take around 2h I reckon, maybe a little bit longer.

You thinking of flying in to LHR and then hiring a car?

Sorry, misread the original request....but you can just reverse the above directions.

On the Sunday, I'll be driving back past Heathrow to get home, so can get you there on Sunday morning if you needed a lift

Sorry, misread the original request....but you can just reverse the above directions.

On the Sunday, I'll be driving back past Heathrow to get home, so can get you there on Sunday morning if you needed a lift

Thanks for the info and offer of a lift I'm flying back from Heathrow and into Exeter as I can't be doing with 5 hours plus each way on a coach and I need to be back Saturday night, hopefully got a lift back to heathrow after the game. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks for the info and offer of a lift I'm flying back from Heathrow and into Exeter as I can't be doing with 5 hours plus each way on a coach and I need to be back Saturday night, hopefully got a lift back to heathrow after the game. Thanks for the offer.

fuck me JET SET WILLY