Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Hates Munichs Roll Call

tomski

My brother in law is also worst kind of scum follower. Proper glory hunter, always going on about how much they have won and constantly makes Bolton comments when not even talking about football. Thinks my son should support scum because he will have 'more to celebrate'.

People like this intensify my hatred and I will revel in their demise.

See, I've no offspring but I was thinking exactly that when I read snowball's post.

Is she trying to rebel against you or has she just got shit taste in men? Either way, you need to put your foot down

I've got a feeling she's about 12 haha

See, I've no offspring but I was thinking exactly that when I read snowball's post.

Is she trying to rebel against you or has she just got shit taste in men? Either way, you need to put your foot down

I wouldn't have dared, or wanted to. Once got set up on a blind date with a "football fan" who turned out to be a Southern one of them. The date didn't last long.

Yes especially as my daughters new boyfriend is the worst kind of annoying DMB. His reason for supporting them,

because they are 'winners' unlike us who will playing on Moss Bank Park soon (his words). Let's say I'm enjoying their results a little bit at the moment whilst praying he won't be around much longer.

At least he's honest, I hate the ones who say my second cousin got his dog from a pet shop in Manchester and I've supported them ever since or other tenuous links. I had a mate who reckoned he'd picked them at random, could have been anyone. He came from Kent, he's not my mate anymore

My lads don't even speak to United fans let alone have any as friends but daughters (who don't like football) are harder to control it seems. I have failed there.

don't be hard on yourself I'd imagine it's more difficult with daughters

I'd offer to have a word but I'm no role model a I have shit taste in men who are Bolton fans, though I imagine you'd prefer that :)

My lads don't even speak to United fans let alone have any as friends but daughters (who don't like football) are harder to control it seems. I have failed there.

There's a picture of me and my brother as youngsters, me in a Citeh shirt and my brother in a manyoo one. I use it to remind my dad of his failures as a father.

I wouldn't have dared, or wanted to. Once got set up on a blind date with a "football fan" who turned out to be a Southern one of them. The date didn't last long.

ha ha, I'm the same. Maybe there's mileage in setting up a dating website for compatible football fans

My brother in law is also worst kind of scum follower. Proper glory hunter, always going on about how much they have won and constantly makes Bolton comments when not even talking about football. Thinks my son should support scum because he will have 'more to celebrate'.

People like this intensify my hatred and I will revel in their demise.

He has 'more to celebrate' every morning, when he wakes up and looks in the mirror and doesn't see reflected back the kind of sad, marginal and vaguely tragic loser type of figure that claims to 'support' the red shite - a figure so lost in life they cling to the reflected glory of ultimately hollow and meaningless victories of a team they have absolutely no connection to whatsoever...

Think for a moment about what it would mean to 'support' Brazil or Argentina in the World Cup next year, if (when) they win it, how would it personally feel? That is the real experience of the plastic munich. A nothingness cloaked in the thinnest veneer of false joy and bogus pride.

He has 'more to celebrate' every morning, when he wakes up and looks in the mirror and doesn't see reflected back the kind of sad, marginal and vaguely tragic loser type of figure that claims to 'support' the red shite - a figure so lost in life they cling to the reflected glory of ultimately hollow and meaningless victories of a team they have absolutely no connection to whatsoever...

Think for a moment about what it would mean to 'support' Brazil or Argentina in the World Cup next year, if (when) they win it, how would it personally feel? That is the real experience of the plastic munich. A nothingness cloaked in the thinnest veneer of false joy and bogus pride.

Very well put.

You can get an instant insight into a person who 'supports' scum - shallow, self centred and chose to follow them as a cover up for all their inadequacies. It's those scum 'fans' from Bolton and other areas that aren't Salford that I usually find are the worst kind.

Hate them.

Bravo sir, bravo.