Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich 1 Bolton 0

L/H White

Just seen the goal, keeper at fault for the second week running. 3 strikers out on loan all score and we score naff all. Oh and Craig gets man of the match for pne. Ok bottom 3 are no nearer but they have games in hand and we have a lot of the teams around us away from home. Things are looking very dodgy

Mark my words Craig Davies will be recalled the plank shouldn't of let him go in the first place yet again astounding arrogance given our precarious position it's almost as though he does not believe we're in a relegation fight.

Mark my words Craig Davies will be recalled the plank shouldn't of let him go in the first place yet again astounding arrogance given our precarious position it's almost as though he does not believe we're in a relegation fight.

Does seem strange, with backfired only just back from injury and a lad on loan that's new to the squad. Crazy if you ask me.

All year we v struggled defensively yet we play the same system week in week out . Why not go 3at the back , 5 In mid and 2 up top .

We have a squad ov midfielders and no full backs so change the bloody system .

Baptist mills ream

Ycl trotter mavies spearing eagles

Beckford jutkiewicz

We can't defend. Yeah, great idea to go from 4 to 3 at the back with 2 non-tracking wide players in midfield.

Christ I'm glad you don't pick the team.

Was waiting for you to turn up and wallow in everyone's misery.

Our other centre forwards (plural, 3 of them scored today) are all playing in a shitter league, because they weren't up to the standard.

No misery here sunshine despite making the trek down here.

I know what I see and the fella is a clown. You stick with your radio and your head in the sand approach. One of us is right. Be fun finding out who.

• Members
Dougie Freedman's reaction to the weekend's game at Ipswich

Dougie Freedman says he has no complaints about the penalty decision that ultimately proved decisive in the weekend’s game at Ipswich.

After a scramble in the area Andrew Lonergan upended David McGoldrick who duly slammed home the resulting spot kick.

All that after an encouraging opening 45 minutes in which Bolton’s attacking play impressed, with Lukas Jutkiewicz the focal point of the frontline.

“Once again we’re on the end of a very disappointing result,” the manager said after the game.

“Not for the first time we felt we were by far the better side in the opening 45 minutes. We competed very well and created four or five opportunities and it was a shame we didn’t take any of those.

“At the start of the second half a rush of blood and a rash decision was the difference between the two teams. Aside from that, there wasn’t a lot in it.

“We have no complaints about the penalty decision. That small moment won the game for Ipswich.

“Unfortunately, that’s the way things have been going for us recently.

“A disappointing thing from our point of view was the fact that we didn’t really create that much in the final 20 minutes when we were chasing the game.

“It’s obviously a concern that we’re not winning games of football at this moment in time, but we’ve got a group of good players here. 

“We can’t let our heads go down. We have to make sure we keep the performance and commitment levels up. 

“We have a number of big games at home coming up this month and we have to be right at it from the off.”

Edited by burnden

Was waiting for you to turn up and wallow in everyone's misery.

Our other centre forwards (plural, 3 of them scored today) are all playing in a shitter league, because they weren't up to the standard.

One of them (Sordell) scored at Wigan - who are being tipped to get into the playoffs

Davies scored for a team that are currently only 8 places below us and we could end up swapping places with at the end of the season

We are now in a relegation scrap - only for some reason we dont seem to want to scrap - something has got to change. We cant change the players now - so the only thing we can change is the management

Dougie - close the door behind you, but FFs try to leave a light on

One of them (Sordell) scored at Wigan - who are being tipped to get into the playoffs

Davies scored for a team that are currently only 8 places below us and we could end up swapping places with at the end of the season

We are now in a relegation scrap - only for some reason we dont seem to want to scrap - something has got to change. We cant change the players now - so the only thing we can change is the management

Dougie - close the door behind you, but FFs try to leave a light on

My mistake, Sordell is in the same league.

How many goals has he scored this season, I forget?

Craig Davies isn't up to playing in the Championship? Why did we sign him then?

?????? No full backs , so let's keep playing 442 and get dicked every week . 3 at the back with two holding midfielders should be more than enough protection . Allowing us to to impose ourselves on the opposition with two up top and two wide men and hopefully mavie s getting on the ball more .

Maybe that's dougie s problem , no fooking ideas.

He who dares .........

Heard the DF interview on GMR

He still thinks he's too clever for it; the squad is poor and then they're great in the space of 2 minutes. I won't ever blame anyone....really? It was the players the other week

The bloke is a clown and should at least admit we're up against it....it's the classic "we've got 'em where we want 'em now" bollocks.

Fuck off Freedman. If you were half as bright as you thought we'd be nowhere near this mess

He's another Coyle. Arrogant, stubborn and blind to what's happening

?????? No full backs , so let's keep playing 442 and get dicked every week . 3 at the back with two holding midfielders should be more than enough protection . Allowing us to to impose ourselves on the opposition with two up top and two wide men and hopefully mavie s getting on the ball more .

Maybe that's dougie s problem , no fooking ideas.

He who dares .........

I still reckon it's a better idea than your line up which includes an injured player.