Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fingernails

Danny G

• Members

Just seen a bloke with big long ones, does automatically mean he is some sort of weirdo and more than likely a sex pest?

Yes.

All men's nails should be bitten down to the stump.

On the other hand, so to speak, no woman should ever bite her nails.

It means they play guitar.

Served my time with a bench hand joiner/cabinet maker.

He had long nails for fiddly shit with tiny screws.

Having long fingernails also helps when carrying out the trapped raccoon on your mrs.

Served my time with a bench hand joiner/cabinet maker.

He had long nails for fiddly shit with tiny screws.

Having long fingernails also helps when carrying out the trapped raccoon on your mrs.

Im a Man of the world and also read Rogers Profanisaurus, now what the hell is a trapped raccoon?

Gets on my fuckin tits this.

Because so much of the population here are peasants who work in the fields the rest of population go to great lengths to demonstrate that they aren't peasants who work in the fields.

Seemingly the easiest/best/most obvious way to demonstrate this is to grow long pinky nails, on that basis that if you were shovelling shit they would get broke so cos yours aren't broke that means you're alreet.

It also seems to mean that on the basis that you aren't shovelling shit you are automatically entitled to lounge round like a lazy fucking long pinky growing knobhead.

I clip mine.

Gets on my fuckin tits this.

Because so much of the population here are peasants who work in the fields the rest of population go to great lengths to demonstrate that they aren't peasants who work in the fields.

Seemingly the easiest/best/most obvious way to demonstrate this is to grow long pinky nails, on that basis that if you were shovelling shit they would get broke so cos yours aren't broke that means you're alreet.

It also seems to mean that on the basis that you aren't shovelling shit you are automatically entitled to lounge round like a lazy fucking long pinky growing knobhead.

I clip mine.

Do you work in a field?

20 years of acrylics as I can't grow them avid I've finally decided to try it again, it's fucking hard work. You blokes have no idea how difficult it is to be a woman

I hope you don't leave big scratch marks on LWs back when he RUINS you this weekend