Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England 1 Italy 2

DazBob

Not too long to go now. Getting excited. No idea why, but as long as Hodgson doesn't send us out to play too negatively, I fancy us to get off to a winning start. 2-0 (Sturridge and Rooney).

Heard some good news this morning that Welbeck may be struggling with a thigh injury. Fingers crossed it's bad enough to keep him out and means Sterling plays.

Edited by DazBob

Controll them for 60 mins,keep it tight and get Henderson man marking Pirlo tighter than a mouses ear.

Then chuck Barkeley and Stirling on and run em ragged.

England 2 Italy 1

Barkley and Gerrard pen.

Dino Baggio for them.

Aye, first time in donkeys years i've been genuinely looking forward to an England game this. Really interesting to see how it's going to unfold with some of the attacking talent we have.

My head says 1 - 1 and my heart says 4 -1 to England. I'm going for the latter as i always side more with delusion.

Who are the daddies nowadays as far as throwing garden furniture around at football tournaments is concerned? Each world cup they always say the English hooligan has had his day and the real threat is from the Dutch or the Germans or neo Nazis from Lapland. I just hope enjoyment of the fighting is not spoiled by a mindless minority of idiots who insist on playing football.

Edited by Maggie Tate

Guest bwfcdan

I reckon the Argies will cause a shed load of mither at this one.

Our plastic chair throwing title will e reclaimed in France at the euros.

I reckon so too. Tens of thousands will turn out in France, bound to be some bother.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.