Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Thread

Carlos

Bogdan is the best in this division IMO and with all due respect to Lonners, regardless of his recent form, I don't have complete faith in him and I think he's well overdue to drop a bollock. I was already preparing for Bogdan's departure however, given that we didn't sign him up to a new deal over the summer and he's been the subject of speculation a couple of times.

Edited by BWFC_LOVE

• Site Supporter

Bogdan is the best in this division IMO and with all due respect to Lonners, regardless of his recent form, I don't have complete faith in him and I think he's well overdue to drop a bollock. I was already preparing for Bogdan's departure however, given that we didn't sign him up to a new deal over the summer and he's been the subject of speculation a couple of times.

How were/are you preparing?

Edited by Cheese

Sell Bogdan, Wheater or Spearing for me if we get a good enough offer.

All players that I don't particularly want to go but all too expensive to be sat on our bench. With the money we get Lennon could replace with cheaper bench warmers and hopefully strengthen the 1st team

I reckon chungy will sign a new contract in Jan..

Star man in our team and if we get promoted will make him a better prospect

Absolutely no chance he'll be with us next season

We wont get promoted. Given the team in 6th is on 40 points its going to take at least 73 id say make top six, 44 from 22 games. Given weve alot of tough away games, especially in Feb, that aint happening.

Any top half finish will be really good considering where we started when Lennon took over.