Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Thread

Carlos

Clearing the decks to......

"Go with what we have (left)"

Best business is usually done in the summer.

Promotion this season seems a little beyond us so may not be a bad thing to clear the decks now then get new players in early in the summer to allow a good preseason. This one out one in does lead to panic buying in this window as it takes so long to ship out.

Best business is usually done in the summer.

Promotion this season seems a little beyond us so may not be a bad thing to clear the decks now then get new players in early in the summer to allow a good preseason. This one out one in does lead to panic buying in this window as it takes so long to ship out.

Agreed.....with panic buying going on in January it's more of a sellers' market.

It's highly unlikely we'll get near the play offs this season & so long as we've got enough to stay up...& hopefully give some youngsters some more first team experience.....i'd be happy to try & raise money now & then let Lennon do most of his business in the summer when the money will go further.

I've just had a quick gander on a Watford forum and a few of their posters seem to think it's more likely to be Diego Fabbrini who could be coming as part of the Spearing deal. 

Now confirmed by the Watford Observer.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11727242.Watford_and_Bolton_in_talks_over_deals_for_Spearing_and_Fabbrini/

Edited by Blondi

I've just had a quick gander on a Watford forum and a few of their posters seem to think it's more likely to be Diego Fabbrini who could be coming as part of the Spearing deal.

A Bolton fan on facebook has also said the same, so it's bound to be wrong!

Watford Observer saying the same.

He was up yesterday having a look around apparently.

Now confirmed by the Watford Observer.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/11727242.Watford_and_Bolton_in_talks_over_deals_for_Spearing_and_Fabbrini/

Could be a great signing, he has scored 9 goals already in his carear