Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Thread

Carlos

Ben Watson to watford looks like kiboshed jays move there you'd imagine which may be another blow to our plans

Only allowed the one signing this window?

Soon seem to be jumping two footed into holier-than-thou territory, aided by the media wankathon that we are being subjected to.

They went into administration, dropped into league 1, spent more than any other club and got promoted. Spent bundles of cash, breaking transfer records along the way, and now want us to think it's all organic and the right way to do things.

They hit a purple patch, like so many other clubs do and will, and will disappear down the league table in due course.

Excuse me if I don't get up to applaud.

Soon seem to be jumping two footed into holier-than-thou territory, aided by the media wankathon that we are being subjected to.

They went into administration, dropped into league 1, spent more than any other club and got promoted. Spent bundles of cash, breaking transfer records along the way, and now want us to think it's all organic and the right way to do things.

They hit a purple patch, like so many other clubs do and will, and will disappear down the league table in due course.

Excuse me if I don't get up to applaud.

And the same Les Reed ridiculed at Charlton just posted to in relation to what technical directors do I'm not sure on these philosophies not very flexible in changing circumstances see wenger and our dougie for reference Edited by onlyoneawalker