Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ryan Giggs

Trotski

You would think a man who deserved it someone educated someone with dignity and statesman like and a Bolton legend would be first on the list of footballers someone like Gudni Bergson, is that too far out of the box for the numb fuckers at Bolton Uni? 

Isn't he based back in Iceland these days? Mustn't fancy paying his air fare.

You would think a man who deserved it someone educated someone with dignity and statesman like and a Bolton legend would be first on the list of footballers someone like Gudni Bergson, is that too far out of the box for the numb fuckers at Bolton Uni? 

Tremendous shout is that Mounts!  I can't think of many dissenting voices for that one.  I might email the University Chancellor myself.

Bergsson wouldn't want Bolton Uni on his CV

You might be right Walkden but I think it would be an honour for him and I think he would accept he is a top top fella. 

Agree with that it should be people who have done good for the name of the town not a cunt like Giggs. I suppose its all about raising the profile of the Uni or I assume so.

• Members

She was in the same episode of eastenders as Paul Nicholls when he wore the 95/96 Blue Bolton away shirt.

Ahh, of course.

A worthy recipient then.

... And iirc she puked in Mick Hucknall's whigger hair too, so she'll do for me.

Ahh, of course.

A worthy recipient then.

... And iirc she puked in Mick Hucknall's whigger hair too, so she'll do for me.

And she's got lovely busters...

Mccutcheon_3.jpg

Which swings the vote, i reckon.

Edited by Traf

He was stood in front of me in the Queue for the breakfast jobby at Manchester Airport a few years ago.

Then weirdly enough he was stood behind me in the queue for the till at the big B&Q near the motorway in Blackpool.

I know you're all glad to know this.

He was stood in front of me in the Queue for the breakfast jobby at Manchester Airport a few years ago.

Then weirdly enough he was stood behind me in the queue for the till at the big B&Q near the motorway in Blackpool.

I know you're all glad to know this.

So you failed to maim him twice?

Epic fail. Gooncho out.