Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Sheff Wed 0

Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

its clear that Freedman has no long term plan...

he's just coasting and cashing in the wages...

Hence why he wont buy but will loan players what benefit does the squad get by having all these loan players ?? they go back and were further in the mud... the youth he inherited are worse, he squad is weaker,

Diddles is an easy target for a few people on here... plenty of people.. and i am one, either go when there is a free ticket or when i decide to buy one. Started in the 80s watched us through thin and thin. Got the t shirt, hat and y-backs.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of whether they decide to go or not.

I left my season ticket seat empty and had a day out to a real football match. Maybe same again on Tuesday.

They've got my money. I don't have to watch more non-performances.

I don't expect us to win every match. I expect us to try to play football, to try to take control of matches at home, and to gather enough results to keep us mid-table in this pretty ordinary division.

So I can't comment on today's match, but I'm not surprised at any of the comments.

Diddles is an easy target for a few people on here... plenty of people.. and i am one, either go when there is a free ticket or when i decide to buy one. Started in the 80s watched us through thin and thin. Got the t shirt, hat and y-backs.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless of whether they decide to go or not.

That's exactly where I'm at.

There's a lot of anger around, let's not direct it at fellow posters. Aim it at the club.

• Moderators

Fuck them, anyone who can be bothered watching a dodgy stream and blooning on the internet but can't be arsed jumping on the Macron funbus that passes their house deserves all they get. Empty seats are everywhere, staying away helps no one.

Fuck them, anyone who can be bothered watching a dodgy stream and blooning on the internet but can't be arsed jumping on the Macron funbus that passes their house deserves all they get. Empty seats are everywhere, staying away helps no one.

Fuck me Carlos for once I agree with you. (normal service resumed soon)

But if you had known the outcome and how shit there were before today's game, would people have still coughed up the coin to go and see it? I don't think they would,. Empty seats don't help anyone, you're right, but the club isn't a charity, if I'm not being entertained, I'm not going. doesn't mean I don't love my club, just means I hate shit football. It's like going to the cinema with the missus and letting her pick the same shit chick flick every weekend..and you go along with it cause you might get a shag at the end of the night, but you don't. Sooner or later, you're gonna get sick of the cinema.... sort of thing.

Edited by jagermoot

See what you're saying but you can't really compare football to anything else IMO, maybe religion if you're a bit odd.

Biggest issue with diddles is most of the time he seems to say 'they' instead of 'we'; realise it's minor and petty but quite telling all the same

To me, Saturday was always a good laugh with your mates in the pub and at the match, with the wise cracks and wit in the crowd of lads, so how come has it got so bad of late ? Even in the 80s when you knew we would lose away but went, it was always a laugh. I go a lot of non league games now and have more laughs on the terraces watching tin pot teams. Will still be going some tasty Bolton away games though.

Edited by leigh white

From a OWL ad  can't disagree with any of this:

Amazing how different both sides are from the meeting at Hillsborough where we got hammered.

Wednesday looked rock solid just lacking a killer ball and maybe a decent striker. 

Bolton looked completely rudderless, abysmal and on another day they'd have got a hiding.