Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

globaldiver

I thought it was yon man up before the beak t'other month, story was in the BN but I can't (be arsed) find it atm.

Oh it was, they had an undercover bod sat near him during the burnley game apparently.

Was surprised they'd picked up any proper racism. Then again you tuned him out most of the time.

• Site Supporter

If I thought he could get us back on track and challenging in this league again, I'd have Bin fucking Laden.

Getting precious about some fucking small time sectarian bullshit is a luxury we cannot afford to indulge ourselves in.

Every Celtic manager ever has probably at some point been photographed with an Irish flag fluttering in the background, it's celtic you daft cunts. It's absolutely FUCK ALL to do with Bolton.

Once he's in, and gets word that we don't have any interest in a scrap over potato fields, I guarantee he won't be the one that brings it all up.

As usual, it's the same lazy supporters looking for an excuse to stay away because they'd rather wank over Soccer Saturday and hold their splitarses hand on the couch.

If he gets is back up there, he can hurl Colcannon into the west stand for me.

This just goes against everything I believe in, how could gartside stoop so low.

I know you do like to be angry and outraged at times, especially where Gartside is concerned....but you're currently asking how he could stoop so low about something he's not done yet. It's only the bookies who think he's coming thus far, they thought it was somebody else two days ago.

Don't worry, it might not happen

Well it will if it happens. The most divisive appointment we could make IMO. Really what we need at a time like this?

Anyway, it is gratifying to know that I am so far under your skin. Better dead than red.

See, I don't see it like that.

A few Rangers fans will be pissed off. And how you can have two teams is a proper mystery to me that I will never understand,

Is that divisive? More so than when we appointed Megson?

• Site Supporter

If I thought he could get us back on track and challenging in this league again, I'd have Bin fucking Laden.

Getting precious about some fucking small time sectarian bullshit is a luxury we cannot afford to indulge ourselves in.

Every Celtic manager ever has probably at some point been photographed with an Irish flag fluttering in the background, it's celtic you daft cunts. It's absolutely FUCK ALL to do with Bolton.

Once he's in, and gets word that we don't have any interest in a scrap over potato fields, I guarantee he won't be the one that brings it all up.

As usual, it's the same lazy supporters looking for an excuse to stay away because they'd rather wank over Soccer Saturday and hold their splitarses hand on the couch.

If he gets is back up there, he can hurl Colcannon into the west stand for me.

What he said.

One great (I mean proper great) Manager said football is not about life or death, it's more important.

If the ginger one works hard and gets us winning, I'm in. And wearing my poppy with Pride.

It's only seen as divisive by people who want to see it that way. What the fuck has he done wrong? Apart from stand up to the most vicious sectarian campaign of intimidation by people 'loyal' to something or other? He's shown more courage and bravery than any of the keyboard warriors who like to spout off about such stuff put together.

From my Celtic contact he says Lennon football negative style but reckons he will get points on the board, must say I'm suprised his style of football is negative apart from that Barca game on the few times I watched Celtic play they were usually positive. I still think on the football side he would do good job but on uniting the club it could be a disaster but many of those who won't go while he's in charge don't seem to go anyhow.

Guest pansyroadwhite

I wasn't keen at first and have reservations about him managing in the championship, but if he gets the job he will have my full support couldn't care less about his religious beliefs or even his political leanings

Now I want/wanted Mowbray but if it's Lennon then he will have my support like all the managers before him.

As for all this Sectarian bullshit, Paisley and Mcguinness worked side by side and became friends. Now any one my age would have said "When Hell froze over" to that happening.

Of course. But how would their protest chant go...?

I wouldn't have a clue it's certainly not my thing, but I'm just checking if folk are allowed to show displeasure on any front.

Fwiw, I don't think he will be our next manager so it may be a moot point. I hope people aren't as disappointed if he isn't as I will be if he is.

Unlike the bigots who tried to destroy him, I'm ok with people having a different view from me or coming from a different background, without feeling the need to send them a bullet through the post.

Why are you so against the idea? Apart from him being an angry young man who could "start an argument in an empty room"...?

Why are you so against the idea? Apart from him being an angry young man who could "start an argument in an empty room"...?

I've said previously, his personality is not what this club needs.

Actually, why does it have to be more? When I didn't want Souness nobody mentioned him being at Rangers.

It just goes to show how much baggage lennon comes with. We don't need it.

Edited by no balls