Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

globaldiver

Don't worry yourself, once we sacked Freedman everything was gonna be fine, simples.

I think/hope Lennon will do OK but if it is him, I'm not sure he'll harmonise the fans which is a shame.

Check out the Bolton's finest thread.

I wont be fucking harmonising with cunts like that anytime soon no matter who takes over! :thumbsup:

A few wins always shuts the doubters up, if he can do that then he will do just fine.

If Lennon can grab them, organise, manage and give theme confidence then I don't care that I think he's a bit of a cock

If he's coming in just to "put a rocket up 'em", the revival won't last til Xmas

Let's see

that's where I am Julian. I don't have to like him, and I don't and I really don't want him to be our next manager but if he does his job & doesn't start playing the silly fucker then I will be happy.

I will be watching Bolton long after he's fucked off

That's if he has got the job.

Don't worry yourself, once we sacked Freedman everything was gonna be fine, simples.

You're better than that

Same logic that seems to make Megson good just because OC and DF were god awful

Things will be ok if we sack DF (tick) and take on a manager that can manage (we'll see)

But no matter how well we do from now on, won't make Douglas a good manager or change the bizarre selections, rotating formations or negative tactics and lack of motivated and confident players

I've been all for Lennon since Tuesday when I had a 5er on him at 20/1. Couldn't give a toss what he thinks/cares about/supports/worships and I don't have much of a care for those who do. We're Bolton Wanderers Football Club and all concerned should want the best for us be it Neil Lennon, Rick Stein or fucking Glenn Roeder. Of course it could be a disaster but so could any appointment. COYFBWM

that's where I am Julian. I don't have to like him, and I don't and I really don't want him to be our next manager but if he does his job & doesn't start playing the silly fucker then I will be happy.

I will be watching Bolton long after he's fucked off

That's if he has got the job.

Another one added to the Lennon In campaign :)

It's all a smoke-screen fingers crossed, he's too much of a liability with his ways and attitude and where's this Championship experience that Gartside said the new man would have and need? Gartside surely can't afford anymore pigs ears, he has to get it right.

I reckon there's a twists to all this, Mowbray or Phil Brown written all over it I hope.

• Members

I want Lennon now just to piss skippy off

Well it will if it happens. The most divisive appointment we could make IMO. Really what we need at a time like this?

Anyway, it is gratifying to know that I am so far under your skin. Better dead than red.