Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

globaldiver

If Lennon felt that strongly about being anti Brittish why the fuck would he chose to represent ulster?

The fact that he did probably shows quite the opposite.

Tony Mowbray was Celtic legend. I don't hear any outcry against him.

Anyway fuck all that...is he getting the job or not?

I just want to know now,it's doing my head in.

Fair enough. Though we've tried miserable, relentlessly upbeat and dour with the last three appointments, so maybe it's worth giving angry a go? And maybe he's not really angry at all, he just used to get a bit cross when he was opening his Glasgow post...and who could blame him for that?

If Lennon felt that strongly about being anti Brittish why the fuck would he chose to represent ulster?

The fact that he did probably shows quite the opposite.

Tony Mowbray was Celtic legend. I don't hear any outcry against him.

Anyway fuck all that...is he getting the job or not?

I just want to know now,it's doing my head in.

Mcginlay, walker and Coyle all had Celtic leniences too!

From my Celtic contact he says Lennon football negative style but reckons he will get points on the board, must say I'm suprised his style of football is negative apart from that Barca game on the few times I watched Celtic play they were usually positive. I still think on the football side he would do good job but on uniting the club it could be a disaster but many of those who won't go while he's in charge don't seem to go anyhow.

Folk will go if we start winning games.

That's always been the case and always will.

Politics & religion have no place in football.

There's a lot of Bowtun lads with Rangers leanings, there's also lots of Bowtun lads with Catholic backgrounds, I've seen them attend games & enjoy each others company for decades, it's never been an issue, so why should it now?

Lennon as manager? Well it's not my choice, however it's a decision made purely on footballing reasons, timing of where we're at & what we need to change our situation positively.

If he is appointed, I think it will be monumentally disastrous, or a successful masterstroke. I can't see any middle ground somehow.

If he is appointed, he'll get my support until his performance as a manager reaches a point of no return.

Simple really.

• Site Supporter

He's an irritable, nasty little ginger bastard. But he could become OUR irritable, nasty little ginger bastard. He's not my first choice, but I'm intrigued by how it could work out.

A bit like Diouf, he's a Cnut playing for others, but when he had a white shirt on