Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Latest Odds

globaldiver

Just heard from a mate who's at Marc iles sons birthday part Iles has had to leave for work commitment, something might be about to break methinks.

Great tenous link!

If his appointment is as imminent as some would let us believe, then good!

The club have acted quickly, assessed their options and picked who they feel is the best man for the job. Think everyone on here has been happy with the calibre of managers we have interviewed. So if Lennon gets the gig he's obviously the best out of a decent short list. Who can fucking argue with that?

What your personal preferences or grievances are shouldn't count one iota as a supporter of the team & club! So instead of having page after page of complaints based on what many see as fuck all, back whoever the chosen man is

Onwards & upwards

If his appointment is as imminent as some would let us believe, then good!

The club have acted quickly, assessed their options and picked who they feel is the best man for the job. Think everyone on here has been happy with the calibre of managers we have interviewed. So if Lennon gets the gig he's obviously the best out of a decent short list. Who can fucking argue with that?

What your personal preferences or grievances are shouldn't count one iota as a supporter of the team & club! So instead of having page after page of complaints based on what many see as fuck all, back whoever the chosen man is

Onwards & upwards

Ther'll be plenty who will try, whoever gets appointed

How the fuck?

I put this on to see how bad things had got under Dougie next thing we are hiring.

This means I'm responsible

as Jazza says bollocks to that

looking at e-bay for Kevlar vest

unless it all works out then I'm brilliant me

Can't someone just explain to me what coaching experience Lennon has apart from the one trick pony mob in the Scottish league?

We need a manager not another Coyle

Bad appointment if true

I know where you're coming from but I'm getting a good vibe from this. Eventually it could go tits up but 99% of appointments do.