Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Just now, Burndens Bogs said:

I was talking to a Wigan fan the other day and he said our 9k season ticket sales was "Poor"

They scraped 9k at home today in the Championship and we got nearly 13k in Div1 with a shit away following.

So how many ST's have Wigan shifted?

Can't wait to bump into him again.

I speak with authority on this...

FUCK WIGAN

2 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I was talking to a Wigan fan the other day and he said our 9k season ticket sales was "Poor"

They scraped 9k at home today in the Championship and we got nearly 13k in Div1 with a shit away following.

So how many ST's have Wigan shifted?

Can't wait to bump into him again.

They are bitter and twisted backward fuckers, envious of everything BWFC are and they are not, I await their demise and will celebrate when it happens. Sad I know but cunts the lot of them. 

It's going to start getting to the stage where any goal not clear cut or a set piece is going to see crowds barely celebrating. Chants of "VAR VAR" becoming the norm, people making the square gesture at refs. Awful.

Felt really old watching football related stuff this week. Couldn't stand the Super Sunday coverage of Liverpool last weekend, watched that MOTD-X midweek talking about bling, cars and who's best at FIFA, and the continuing VAR rubbish today.

Brings home how long we've been out of the Premier League. I don't wanna go back!

The other thing I hate about the Prem is watching City or Liverpool against any team outside the top 6, with 11 back.  Just watched the City-Southampton highlights on Sky (not MOTD) and it was awful, literally attack v defence, there's no other league in the world where that would happen.

10 hours ago, Marc505 said:

It's going to start getting to the stage where any goal not clear cut or a set piece is going to see crowds barely celebrating. Chants of "VAR VAR" becoming the norm, people making the square gesture at refs. Awful.

Felt really old watching football related stuff this week. Couldn't stand the Super Sunday coverage of Liverpool last weekend, watched that MOTD-X midweek talking about bling, cars and who's best at FIFA, and the continuing VAR rubbish today.

Brings home how long we've been out of the Premier League. I don't wanna go back!

Agreed on VAR.  So happy we wont have it forced on us for many years, if ever.  I watched half an episode of that MOTD-X a couple of months ago.  I dont think its even an age thing, I cant imagine anyone interested in that stuff, it was pitiful.  I like listening to Jermaine Jenas when he's purely talking football, he's got his head screwed on, but that stuff is garbage.

Just now, MickyD said:

Don't know. Son made the first challenge then a second challenge while Gomez's studs were planted in the pitch...

I think.

Son’s was a foul, poss a yellow, but I thought Aurier’s was shocking.

he showed Son a yellow and changed it to a red, I think (unless he already had a yellow?)

Hope the lad recovers