Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Fulham 1

Horwich

On a cold tuesday night... Should of been one of these "local promotion" games.... Or whatever boro did the other year against us.

Lowest crowd of the season??

Think we got a crowd of around 17,000 when in the premier league with Anelka in the team now that was piss poor, our attendances really are poor for night games, any how I'll be in attendance. Edited by Mounts Kipper

Could do with putting an offer on for this game and the Watford game, season could be over if we lose at Derby and don't win both these

It a shame that night games are just seen as a chore for most now, it was the night games at Burnden that got me hooked in the first place

I love midweek games but these days so many people work shifts and unsociable hours and kids can't make them so I don't think there should be so many night games and it's no suprise crowds are down Edited by Mounts Kipper

On a cold tuesday night... Should of been one of these "local promotion" games.... Or whatever boro did the other year against us.

Lowest crowd of the season??

The local promotions are best saved for clubs with a decent away support so we can still rake it in from their fans while doing a good deal for our own. Some sort of offer would be good though, there's been a lot of games for non STH's to pay out for recently.

• Site Supporter

Looked at our remaining home fixtures, theres going to be some poor away support coming to our gaff. Only Birmingham will bring a few and that's if they have something to play for. Blackpool might bring a few hundred too if they want to visit the Macron for 1 last time

• Moderators

No it was a 49 seater. Sure it was the game at 12.15 Sunday kick off I came straight from the warehouse project.

Worst 90 minutes of my life.

When we beat leeds 4-1 to send them down was on a massive come down from tangled the night before

Head in my hands whilst rest of home end was bouncing

When we beat leeds 4-1 to send them down was on a massive come down from tangled the night before

Head in my hands whilst rest of home end was bouncing

It's soul destroying. At home with like minded people still awake from the night before you think it'll be reet. It's only when you get on the train you realise you're a mess.

By the time I got to Scotts for a pint I was as close to finding a new hobby as I ever have.

Don't think I made eye contact with anyone all day.

Edit:I've done the same with work on a Saturday too. Grim!

Edited by stevieb