Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Watford 4

globaldiver

Already looking forŵard to this game, been a long time since I was looking forward to each and every game.

Me too, Mounts. Genuinely excited by our attacking. Get the back door bolted defensively, and we're on our way upwards and ready for a big push next season ............. as long as NL stays.

• Members

Already looking forŵard to this game, been a long time since I was looking forward to each and every game.

Spot on Mounts, Forest ticket arrived this morning, am buzzing and looking ahead thinking should i have booked one for boro as well .

We could be in the top half of the table for the first time in the last 76 games tomorrow.

Birmingham aren't playing tomorrow.

Their match (home to Boro) will be played on Tuesday.

Similarly Cardiff v Blackburn is on Tuesday, along with Reading v Wigan and Rotherham v Derby.

Would anyone bring Mills back in or would you rather we kept with Ream and Dervite as the pairing? Tempted to keep things as they are, simply because of the pace Watford have. Mills is a good player but isn't the quickest.

Don't reckon so, they often put their head above the parapet on these markets. They were often a few points wrong on Pratley.

Thats a long way out though imo.

Them prices are usually reserved for full backs who rarely ever score.

Had a dabble on the 16/1 anyway. Well spotted :thumbsup: