Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ipswich 1 Wanderers 0

L/H White

Get rob hall Liam trotter and Craig Davies out of this fucking club now

Useless fuckin cunts

Fuck did Trotter do wrong? 

We've known Craig Davies can't finish since we signed him. 

Aye, Rob Hall can feck off though. 

Davies misses chance after fuckin chance costing points, tell me otherwise

Tell me who you'd have played instead.

He's never going to be the greatest goalscorer, but he adds more to the team than that (much like his namesake did a few years back).

Apart from the one (major) mistake, Rob Hall looked lively when he came on (and Rochinha was fucked and needed to come off) and by all accounts Trotter didn't have a bad game.

I'm more disappointed in how useless Gudjohnsen is being when things aren't going well, but people won't bad mouth him because he's a "fans' favourite".

Sounds like rochinha might give us something if Craig davies can get a run of games I'm convinced he'd get goals but with his hamstrings its a big if Lenny must be pulling his fucking hair out its weird the difference in our home and away form can't get me head round it same pitch same ball 11v11 etc etc

Tell me who you'd have played instead.

He's never going to be the greatest goalscorer, but he adds more to the team than that (much like his namesake did a few years back).

Apart from the one (major) mistake, Rob Hall looked lively when he came on (and Rochinha was fucked and needed to come off) and by all accounts Trotter didn't have a bad game.

I'm more disappointed in how useless Gudjohnsen is being when things aren't going well, but people won't bad mouth him because he's a "fans' favourite".

I'd of put that statue of Nat lofthouse on the penalty spot before that useless cunt, be a better chance of scoring