Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

No accident how many are playing well for other clubs, especially black players like Baptiste and Hall.

Was once at Crystal Palace when Blake got a mouthful of racist bile from one of his own having just scored over 20 goals in the season.

This is right up there with the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read on WW.

Unless this passmosster is just fishing, a favourite past time on here that is a disgraceful comment worthy of the MP for Bolton South. come to think of it even if it is fishing its very poor

he will claim fishing like folk always do when they come out with such bollocks

No accident how many are playing well for other clubs, especially black players like Baptiste and Hall.

Was once at Crystal Palace when Blake got a mouthful of racist bile from one of his own having just scored over 20 goals in the season.

Let's take this bit by bit.

When you say 'accident' did you mean 'coincidence' as it would strange for any player to do well by accident.

Why didn't he mention Beckford because that would be pushing it too far? Hopefully both Baptiste (played out of position by deadly) and Rob Hall whois very talented but with a bad attitude can come back and do well for us next season, if not good luck to them elsewhere

I'd rather us be signing players from teams higher in the league or look overseas for signing players from the likes of millwall and Rotherham I doubt will take us up the league.

We got the likes of Bruce Rioch and super john from Millwall and Jim Mcdonagh from Rotherham!! Nuff said.

I'd rather us be signing players from teams higher in the league or look overseas for signing players from the likes of millwall and Rotherham I doubt will take us up the league.

I don't care where we sign players from as long as they play their hearts out for the white shirt.

Guest Blixa

I don't care where we sign players from as long as they play their hearts out for the white shirt.

Winning matches will do for me. I don't care if they stroll round like a set of lazy bastards if the score goes our way. You don't get points for bursting a bloodvessel.