Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Big Mard Twat

Smiffs

• Moderators

I think folk are miss remembering their teenage years to try and make themselves feel manly.

There's a difference between a teenager lusting after the fit teacher and said teacher using their position of authority to coerce the kid into sex.

Be honest frank

You're being a bit gay

• Members

I think folk are miss remembering their teenage years to try and make themselves feel manly.

There's a difference between a teenager lusting after the fit teacher and said teacher using their position of authority to coerce the kid into sex.

FFS Frank, you are the epitome of the PC brigade.

Like frankiethemans tale, we had a history teacher called Susan Sawyer at BCGS used to do exactly the same thing with the legs apart under the desk.

In my case, coercion would have taken about a millisecond. I would already have been ready. Coercion to coitus in one easy (history) lesson.

I just can't believe that you are so fucking wet.

FFS Frank, you are the epitome of the PC brigade.

Like frankiethemans tale, we had a history teacher called Susan Sawyer at BCGS used to do exactly the same thing with the legs apart under the desk.

In my case, coercion would have taken about a millisecond. I would already have been ready. Coercion to coitus in one easy (history) lesson.

I just can't believe that you are so fucking wet.

And she'd be massively in the wrong for it.

This kind of blokes can't be sexually abused bollocks is one of a number of reasons suicide amongst men is so high. 

• Site Supporter

What's to say he wanted to shag her?

you could be right, for example, there may have been peer pressure egging him on or making him think he had to go through with it.

but if i'm honest, i think you might have got this wrong Frank.

• Site Supporter

So what we're saying is - the law should only apply to men, and ugly women. If it's an attractive female teacher, the child she has sex with should be told "You big mard twat! You should be grateful!".

Let's assume he is up for it......at first.......

But she tells him it has to be secret, after the first 40 times he realises she is not all there, she has introduced him to her kid, and told she might be pregnant. He wants to finish but is scared because she has to,d him he will be in real trouble, she will lose her job, be sent to prison and her daughter will end up in care.

He is a teenage lad and does not know what to do and has no one to turn to

It is wrong because she is entrusted with kids well being instead of which she does the opposite,

As before please let me know at what age folk think it is ok for a 30 year old teacher to shag a pupil.... 15.....14.....13....12.

• Moderators

What's to say he wanted to shag her?

The first time dunno

The next 49 maybe

Some of the stuff she did like introducing him to the kids was a bit wierd

But I doubt he was crying when he jizzed on her tits

Bit messed up but it wasnt rape by any stretch

If it was someone's daughter on here with a "fit" male teacher their would be fucking outrage and rightly so

Yes but we are male and think differently especially when we are in our prime wanking years when any less than 10 a day is bordering on impotence.

Just becuase wimminfolk in general have more sexual morals than men does not mean we should accept the lowest common demininator as normal.

Teenage lads would fuck a rip in a couch arm. Simple as that.

Fuck me you really don't know what you're talking about.

That's one of the biggest misconceptions about male victims of sexual abuse.

Mate, did the scoutmaster fiddle you or sommat?

If I thought of tomorrow's consequences when I was that age I'd never have got out of the house. I would have fucked the dinner lady if she promised me extra custard.