Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

I presume the tax bill hasn't been paid with any of this £11 million?

We will find out tomorrow.

Big 24 hours. could find out whether ED has saved the club or is a cunt of the highest order, filling his pockets and leaving nothing for the next lot or leaving them debt free and a clean slate.

My concern now with this rumbling on is that we can't get the bright young things signed back on, losing Holding would be a bitter pill to take on top of definitely losing ZC if we get relegated that'll be some protecting of the legacy by Edwin.

"the legacy" ? What is this legacy ? The club is contracting. Is Dick Cockle's field still available ?

Nixon reporting that ED now wants part of any future bonuses and a suite renamed after him?????

Future bonuses? He's ran the club for 15 years and left us 185 million in debt is he now saying the club can be run in profit? If true the mans lost the plot.

Time the supporters trust grew some bollocks and called directly via the Bolton news for answers, he won't give any but time is over due that pressure applied.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I'm glad I know longer use Twitter. Reading constant speculation can't be healthy. I'll call Eddie a cunt or a hero when it has all been sorted one way or the other.

Just assume he's a cunt and there's a possibility of being pleasantly surprised later.

We will find out tomorrow.

Big 24 hours. could find out whether ED has saved the club or is a cunt of the highest order, filling his pockets and leaving nothing for the next lot or leaving them debt free and a clean slate.

Surely we wouldn't still be facing a winding up order on an unpaid tax bill if that tax bill had or was being paid?

Surely we wouldn't still be facing a winding up order on an unpaid tax bill if that tax bill had or was being paid?

This is a conversation I've had elsewhere.

If Eddie/the club or whoever has paid the tax bill, surely you'd make a statement to that effect to allay the fans' fears?

I can't believe Davies is going to shaft us but there seems to be a bit of poker playing going on .Problem is we don't know the players! & despite the logic that the HMRC will be happy to wait a bit longer for the unpaid tax we just can't be sure that the taxman in the chair isn't related to Barry Knight.

because we wouldnt be going to court in the morning, would we

I was more alluding to the fact we've just recieved £11 million and wondered where the fuck it was going? Running costs? Tax bill? ED's private ISA?

Wouldn't mind knowing that's all.

But again you can't help yourself in being a know it all in your usual condescending manor.

Never quite cracked the art of debate and civilised conversation have you?