Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

I have no idea why but I have a soft spot for Villa - I would relish QPR sinking like a stone though!

fuck villa, cunts.

fa cup back in the 90's when we beat em, they where boasting to our players on the pitch about what they where earning.

Singing songs about having empty seat, cunts have plenty now! 

fuck um.

:)

Guest GudniB

Sadly, my guess is that will not be cheap finance at all!!

It says on its website that:

BluMarble Capital Limited is a UK domiciled company (based in Essex) which focuses on advisory and trading solutions in the Equity Finance market. We offer investment solutions with the main focus on European equity derivative markets. Our extensive experience and flexibility provides a good foundation for BluMarble to deliver new and stimulating investment opportunities.

Is BWFC a 'new and stimulating investment opportunity' and can anyone tell us what this thing called Sports Shield actually is other than a new company formed at the cost of a few quid?

Btw did midlands businessman, Bob Runham, happen to be involved in selling sports shields (as well as Xpro)?

Edited by GudniB

Guest GudniB

Cd2-MaYWEAEQVCn.jpg

Hooray, we are no longer in hock to a lifelong BWFC supporter who spent £170million trying to keep the club in business.

Now that we are owned by some nicely dressed finance people from Essex with only the future success of BWFC on their minds, it will be so much better.

COYWM or should it be TOWIE?

Edited by GudniB

Hate Villa they deserve everything that's coming to them they won't be the only ones Derby, Blackburn,Forest ( being told by a forest mate of mine he thinks they are heading for admin as well) QPR are finished if they don't go up they are paying way too much in wages and some high earners still under contract for next season!

• Moderators

Hooray, we are no longer in hock to a lifelong BWFC supporter who spent £170million trying to keep the club in business.

Now that we are owned by some nicely dressed finance people from Essex with only the future success of BWFC on their minds, it will be so much better.

i for one enjoy the financial discussions, so im happy you are around

id appreciate you explaining in simple terms what is happening

itll be easier than relying on bumping into random folk on trains

At least the wideboys have paid the tax bill. Something the great fan wouldn't do.

• Moderators

Settled on Thursday according to club website.

Winding up petition due to be lifted by the high court on Monday.

that wasnt my point, mate

the bills been paid and 'we' are now in the pocket of somebody who has lent 'us' the money

ie, the new lot have paid nowt

theyve just borrowed it

eddie and the old guard have just spent 6 months getting shut of the debt

at least, thats how it looks to me, hence my asking

that wasnt my point, mate

the bills been paid and 'we' are now in the pocket of somebody who has lent 'us' the money

ie, the new lot have paid nowt

theyve just borrowed it

eddie and the old guard have just spent 6 months getting shut of the debt

at least, thats how it looks to me, hence my asking

Fair enough I misunderstood your point, thought you may have missed it, there was no great fanfare.

The club has paid the bill with borrowed money.

If I stick a massive box of Twixes on my credit card it doesn't mean Visa have paid for it as I'm obliged to pay them back at some point. But you know that anyway.