Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

On what basis?

Because he's "sweaty" and uncomfortable in front of cameras.

Shifty eyes and sweating

That doesn't mean he's going to ruin the club.

Eddie Davis wasn't sweaty nor shifty looking really, but he came very fucking close to killing us off.

That doesn't mean he's going to ruin the club.

Eddie Davis wasn't sweaty nor shifty looking really, but he came very fucking close to killing us off.

To some people it would seem so  :D

Am i right in thinking if they didn't come along the club would have sank?

For that reason alone they'll get my backing. If they give me a reason to think otherwise i'll think otherwise. 

• Site Supporter

Rat, you proper hate Ken don't you? Is this just an irrational hatred or is there a story to tell? Please do if there is :)

No rationality at all, just a feeling I get from looking at the sweaty bastard. Reminds of an English Donald Trump.

Hope to hell he proves me wrong honestly, but I can foresee bedsheets with "Sweaty Ken Out" being dangled and jangled after about four games next season.

Don't know much about Ken myself but had a brief chat with a family friend who used to have a fair amount of dealings with him. This guy never gives too much away but suggested Ken had always been ok. Sensible and intelligent were I think the words he used.

No rationality at all, just a feeling I get from looking at the sweaty bastard. Reminds of an English Donald Trump.

Hope to hell he proves me wrong honestly, but I can foresee bedsheets with "Sweaty Ken Out" being dangled and jangled after about four games next season.

I like Donald Trump, wish he owned us as well.

Using Trump logic we could get the opposition to make our wall for us.

'I will build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and I'll build it very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on the edge of our penalty area, and I will make Wigan pay for that wall. Mark my words.'

'I will build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and I'll build it very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on the edge of our penalty area, and I will make Chesterfield pay for that wall. Mark my words.'

edited for accuracy

edited for accuracy

He's right about this one though!

'When Bury sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bring crime. They're rapists And some, I assume, are good people.'

I like Holdsworth, he seems to genuinely care about the club and really wants to put the fucked up situation right. Fair fucks to him and I'm glad he's willing to try. I just hope he's capable of doing it but he has my total support while he's doing his best.

I like Holdsworth, he seems to genuinely care about the club and really wants to put the fucked up situation right. Fair fucks to him and I'm glad he's willing to try. I just hope he's capable of doing it but he has my total support while he's doing his best.

When SS were first mooted as potential buyers, I thought it was a gigantic piss take.

The more I listen to him, the more I'm buying into his belief in the club.

The moneymen behind him, I'm less sure about.

I agree. I thought, what the fuck is that prick doing coming back to the club. Having spoken to Dean and seen a few and read a few interviews he's either a bloody good actor or he really means it.

He's going a long way to being forgiven. Oh, and he's got massive hands ;)