Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Administration?

Mounts Kipper

It seems like we need someone in the club with at least clue about the right wages to be paying players in this division as it clear that currently we pay way too much.

People might not like the idea of selling the better players but if we are losing £50k per week we need to get rid, losing players who are only good enough to have us bottom of the league is not as a disaster.

Of the three people seemed worried about Vela, Mavies and Clough you do well to get 50 games from them combined.

It seems like we need someone in the club with at least clue about the right wages to be paying players in this division as it clear that currently we pay way too much.

People might not like the idea of selling the better players but if we are losing £50k per week we need to get rid, losing players who are only good enough to have us bottom of the league is not as a disaster.

Of the three people seemed worried about Vela, Mavies and Clough you do well to get 50 games from them combined.

10-15 games out of Clough is better than 46 out of some others I could name, we need to move heaven and earth to keep him we need him to firstly score the goals to keep us safe and get true value for his quality when we do finally sell him.

• Site Supporter

Does (did) Grego stand outside Burnden with a sandwich board saying "repent thy sins or get bummed by the devil"?

Ps on the point of player sales. Leeds Utd chairman as openly stated that ALL their players are up for sale.

I'd go as far as to say that ALL players are up for sale at ALL clubs every transfer window. Money being right etc..

We won't be the first club to go into Admin (if we do), and I reckon there are many other clubs local and national watching what happens to us and how we "manage" the whole affair. Learning from the situation in anticipation...

Bringing in Birch and Robinson (who did well at Bury when they were fucked BTW), seem good pieces of Managemwnt to me,

Does (did) Grego stand outside Burnden with a sandwich board saying "repent thy sins or get bummed by the devil"?

Ps on the point of player sales. Leeds Utd chairman as openly stated that ALL their players are up for sale.

I'd go as far as to say that ALL players are up for sale at ALL clubs every transfer window. Money being right etc..

We won't be the first club to go into Admin (if we do), and I reckon there are many other clubs local and national watching what happens to us and how we "manage" the whole affair. Learning from the situation in anticipation...

Bringing in Birch and Robinson (who did well at Bury when they were fucked BTW), seem good pieces of Managemwnt to me,

Good post agree with all that. ????

I am getting sick of all this shit it's taking way too long so if these morons don't have the money so tell us and go into administration and let's start again.

Considering it can take about 2 months to buy a 2 bed terraced Its hardly surprising how long it's all taking.

Think of the sheer size of the forensic analysis of the accounts taking place by all parties.

In glad it's taking so long tbh. We might see some clarity at the end of it.

In glad it's taking so long tbh. We might see some clarity at the end of it.

Aye, get it fettled once and for all, however much grief it brings in the short to medium term. Thing is, who knows - it might mean we steal a march on others who must be in the same boat. I can't believe we're the only ones this badly fucked, despite what other club's books might say.

I think it's pretty obvious birch has inherited a mess and is going through everything from top to bottom with a fine tooth comb.

He's worked various people to help with this process and has even used a team of forensic accountants to go through everything. The process is still on going.

There is a lot of shit to sort out. There are major problems with our accounts and they need sorting before any kind purchase can happen.

I reckon there will be a few with squeaky bums at this moment in time.

Edited by gonzo

An outsider like Robinson will look at the numbers & come to the following conclusions.

To prevent the winding up order = a well negotiated sale of Josh Vela.

To break even saving £50k a month = Removing Wheater,Mavies & Pratley from wage bill.

Hope not but time is against us....

An outsider like Robinson will look at the numbers & come to the following conclusions.

To prevent the winding up order = a well negotiated sale of Josh Vela.

To break even saving £50k a month = Removing Wheater,Mavies & Pratley from wage bill.

Hope not but time is against us....

Every little helps, Dom

I think it's pretty obvious birch has inherited a mess and is going through everything from top to bottom with a fine tooth comb.

He's worked various people to help with this process and has even used a team of forensic accountants to go through everything. The process is still on going.

There is a lot of shit to sort out. There are major problems with our accounts and they need sorting before any kind purchase can happen.

I reckon there will be a few with squeaky bums at this moment in time.

I've missed the forensic accountants is this true? And what they actually looking for?

• Members

Financial forensic engagements may fall into several categories. For example:

Have we not gone bust yet. Fucking hell its dragging out this.

i feel the same its beginning to bore the hell out of me, either buy us or fuck off, watching our players being sold off one by one is going to be hell, reading fans of mickey mouse clubs like Huddersfield talking about taking our players on the cheap is making me sick to the stomach