Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I think Sanders will surprise people, he certainly talks the talk if you think he can deliver in his promises. The healthcare one is the major one which he’s driving and I think is his best chance of getting the nod

Sanders is behind Biden and Warren in the polls (!) by about 13 points. He has a lot to do. His recent heart issues won't have helped his campaign either.

1 hour ago, royal white said:

Top 3 in the polls are all over 70. You’d think the ‘Greatest Country on earth’ would be able to find some keen young folk with the qualities to make a decent president. 

Anyway lets stick to Trumpy

They do tend to like owd buggers for some reason 

• Site Supporter

Let me get this right 

He’s just has a pop at the Kurds because they weren’t on the beaches of Normandy? “Or WW2”

Does he know they were part of the same war?

He’s an actual, full on, dribbling psychopath.

Edited by Spider

• Moderators
On 07/10/2019 at 23:20, kent_white said:

I've just had a look at his Twitter. He only follows 47 people. One of the 47 is Vince McMahon 😂😂😂😂😂

Had a look and 16 of them are trump family members and businesses

And Piers Morgan

Edited by ZicoKelly

9 hours ago, leigh white said:

Pissing the Kurds off good style in Syria and saying they didn't help us out on the Normandy beaches in WW 2.

I just watched that open mouthed thinking this bloke couldn't sound more insane if he tried. Then I heard what he said about the diplomatic immunity case.  It's like the daftest bloke in the pub has been given a job way way beyond his capabilities.

1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

I just watched that open mouthed thinking this bloke couldn't sound more insane if he tried. Then I heard what he said about the diplomatic immunity case.  It's like the daftest bloke in the pub has been given a job way way beyond his capabilities.

And he is a hero to some posters on here😂😂😂 maybe they admire his intellect

4 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It would be funny if it wasn't so dangerous for the Middle East and potentially for all of us. The bloke is an absolute nutter.

He knows a good old war is belting for getting ratings up, so I'd imagine he's probably itching to get something started....especially if it's against them Muslim types. I'd be surprised if he doesn't start dropping large quantities of bombs somewhere over towards the Middle East before the month ends

32 minutes ago, Sweep said:

He knows a good old war is belting for getting ratings up, so I'd imagine he's probably itching to get something started....especially if it's against them Muslim types. I'd be surprised if he doesn't start dropping large quantities of bombs somewhere over towards the Middle East before the month ends

Sadly there will be some truth in that.

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

He got asked that Diplomats wife killing that teenager his response “It happens”

Such a disgrace 

He didn't say an American diplomat's wife killed a boy, it happens. He said the accident was caused by an American driving on the wrong side of the road, "It happens"

Massive difference.

He went on to say he'd do what he could to help the situation to be resolved and that there is much upset in Britain about it.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

He didn't say an American diplomat's wife killed a boy, it happens. He said the accident was caused by an American driving on the wrong side of the road, "It happens"

Massive difference.

He went on to say he'd do what he could to help the situation to be resolved and that there is much upset in Britain about it.

Aye 

I saw that interview and he was actually spot on in what he said.

only fair to point out anything he does right.

15 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Massive difference.

How dare you tell the truth on here 

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

I too was open mouthed at his second world war comments. Careless, crass and cunty.

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Massive difference.

A heartfelt apology would help

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Spider said:

Aye 

I saw that interview and he was actually spot on in what he said.

only fair to point out anything he does right.

Those comments did make sense, if perhaps a little insensitive.

Not sure it does any potential legal case any good though, by a president discussing events openly prior to any action happening.

Just hope common sense prevails and she comes back.