Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Like I’ve said before I question his morals,Β idiocy and past hypocrisy Β but I don’t think he’s been a bad president. Economy is good under him, employment figures are up. I’d like him to address climate change, and gun laws (although I think he banned bump stocks and modifications) but overall not been bad as I first imagined.Β 

I think he’s a bit of a tit if I’m honest as a person. Β Sometimes I find him quite funny and more so when he gets people frothing at the mouth as it’s bizarre that he gets people so worked upΒ 

but I think he’s done a decent job.Β 
Sadly there is no president or leader of any country who is loved by the whole of the country. That’s the nature of politics reallyΒ 

• Members
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I think he’s a bit of a tit if I’m honest as a person. Β Sometimes I find him quite funny and more so when he gets people frothing at the mouth as it’s bizarre that he gets people so worked upΒ 

but I think he’s done a decent job.Β 
Sadly there is no president or leader of any country who is loved by the whole of the country. That’s the nature of politics reallyΒ 

Except Russia, and North Korea, nudge nudge wink winkΒ 

Economy's doing great, started no wars, made genuine strides to ending a few, and the Democrats are going to allow him in to the next election as the younger and more centrist candidate. Should be a pretty comfortable re-election.

8 minutes ago, maaarsh said:

Economy's doing great, started no wars, made genuine strides to ending a few, and the Democrats are going to allow him in to the next election as the younger and more centrist candidate. Should be a pretty comfortable re-election.

But but but he’s orange and his hair is a mess and he sometimes says things he shouldn’t.Β 

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s still a cunt.

But the stunt with the flag is precisely what the Homer Simpson’s love.

4 years isn’t that long in the grand scheme. A bump in the road 😊

Long enough to get your knickers in a twistΒ many times matey πŸ˜˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

U S A

U S A

• Site Supporter
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Long enough to get your knickers in a twistΒ many times matey πŸ˜˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

U S A

U S A

My knick knicks are fine.

America will survive beyond El Trumpo, he’s more an amusement than a threat now.

Just now, Spider said:

My knick knicks are fine.

America will survive beyond El Trumpo, he’s more an amusement than a threat now.

Like maaarsh said, Don is making Amercia great again .....just like Boris will with Britain....2 more terms, 2 more terms πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Like maaarsh said, Don is making Amercia great again .....just like Boris will with Britain....2 more terms, 2 more terms πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Financial markets suggest otherwise right now. And don’t say it’s the virus because Trump shouldn’t be getting his arse kicked by some microbes.

No excuses for failure. None. 😁

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

Financial markets suggest otherwise right now. And don’t say it’s the virus because Trump shouldn’t be getting his arse kicked by some microbes.

No excuses for failure. None. 😁

He's done ok so far, stop getting excited and a ginger little throbber in your keks πŸ€”

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

He's done ok so far, stop getting excited and a ginger little throbber in your keks πŸ€”

Stop making excuses

He’s being shown up by a virus because he’s unable to fondle it’s flaps or pay it off.

Obama would have sent it packing within a week.

You're backing the wrong donkey and you know it.

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

Stop making excuses

He’s being shown up by a virus because he’s unable to fondle it’s flaps or pay it off.

Haha, you mention a donkey and Obama in the same sentence.....very ironic with that useless bomb champ.

• Members
12 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Like I’ve said before I question his morals,Β idiocy and past hypocrisy Β but I don’t think he’s been a bad president. Economy is good under him, employment figures are up. I’d like him to address climate change, and gun laws (although I think he banned bump stocks and modifications) but overall not been bad as I first imagined.Β 

Voice of reason. Have a +1 for not joining the ranks of irrational and visceral brainwashed haters.

• Members
9 hours ago, Spider said:

Stop making excuses

Flippancy, yes but is it really any wonder that normal folk view gingers with deep suspicion?

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Flippancy, yes but is it really any wonder that normal folk view gingers with deep suspicion?

Are your wives not feeding you men properly? You’ll nibble at anything.

🦈🦈🦈

• Members
10 minutes ago, Spider said:

Can you get a Nobel prize for a peace deal that lasts four days?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51706126

That’s like when you’re hassling a bird for her number and she goes yeah so you leave her alone, you text it and it doesn’t deliverΒ , so you just go home for a pot noodle and a wank.

• Members
Just now, Cheese said:

A certain typeΒ ofΒ people would give him a Nobel prize simplyΒ for mispronouncing foreignΒ names in public...

To be fair the Tendulkar pronunciation deserves somethingΒ