Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
6 hours ago, jeep said:

😁😁😁😁

That's nearly as good as Skippy88......

Don't get sucked into that idiots bullshit mate; habitual condescending cunt of the year winner that he is.

He ought to be redoubling his efforts in choc ice sales the laggard.

You didn't really think Skippy was new did you? FFS, it's been going on since 2003. You must have fallen down a mine shaft?

• Members
1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

Not sure what the Ways and Means Committee can do with the returns. If they find "inconsistencies" can they bust him?

Don't they have until 1st January or they are fucked when the Reps take over the House? They might be shooting themselves in the foot if it's aimed at stopping him running. As the mid terms may have just indicated, he might be the best ally of the Democrats if he's become too toxic for the middle ground?

What I mean is that as it's tax returns it can't be published under US data protection so what powers do the W&MC have if they find he's as bent as most folk suspect? Would they have to pass it back to the IRS? - and if so, won't that delay things until after Jan given that they've already not prosecuted?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

600 plus mass shootings this year ... no doubt there will be more before the end of the year. 

If FIFA are going to be thinking more carefully about who hosts events in the future, then maybe it's time to look at the US and how safe fans will be out there. 

Give every fan a gun 

Prevention is better than cure 

• Members
10 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

600 plus mass shootings this year ... no doubt there will be more before the end of the year. 

If FIFA are going to be thinking more carefully about who hosts events in the future, then maybe it's time to look at the US and how safe fans will be out there. 

:D Aye, after 12 years of flak about Qatar and sticking to their corrupt guns, you really think FIFA would reconsider the US for 2026? I'd be more worried about going down into the badlands of Mexico. Planning the trip with my son and three of my grandsons. Intend limiting the trip to the US and Canada.

Before you ask, I will wait for 3 years before deciding which team ticket package to buy. If we have come to our senses by then, all well and good. If not, might try for a Brazil package and just enjoy the party. 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

:D Aye, after 12 years of flak about Qatar and sticking to their corrupt guns, you really think FIFA would reconsider the US for 2026? I'd be more worried about going down into the badlands of Mexico. Planning the trip with my son and three of my grandsons. Intend limiting the trip to the US and Canada.

Before you ask, I will wait for 3 years before deciding which team ticket package to buy. If we have come to our senses by then, all well and good. If not, might try for a Brazil package and just enjoy the party. 

Probably would have fought with the Germans in WWII because they knew how to deal with minorities.

Be wearing a Celtic top next. 

4 hours ago, Spider said:

Probably would have fought with the Germans in WWII because they knew how to deal with minorities.

Be wearing a Celtic top next. 

He's stylish individual, and he'll no doubt concede that the Celtic top, as far as football strips go, is an iconic thing of beauty

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Haha yes FIFA won't do anything. I'd just be genuinely concerned for fans in the US, unless the stats change significantly then it's pretty much guaranteed a mass shooting will take place at the same time. They've the highest gun crime rate in the world per 100 residents. 
Mexico vs United States Crime > Violent crime Stats Compared (nationmaster.com)

The Badlands of Mexico don't seem too bad in comparison. Apart from the murder rate 😉

Out of interest... What do you mean by come to our senses? What do you want to see? Just a squad of players and manager who keep their opinions under wraps?

21 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Out of interest... What do you mean by come to our senses? What do you want to see? Just a squad of players and manager who keep their opinions under wraps?

I reckon he means that when they're asked about racism and homophobia they will simply say "no comment".

Incidentally, ze Germans are under fire back home with many blaming their defeat on their pre-match photo of them covering their mouths.  Apparently this took their focus off the football.  It is good to know that England doesn't have the monopoly on such moronic thinking. 

2 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Haha yes FIFA won't do anything. I'd just be genuinely concerned for fans in the US, unless the stats change significantly then it's pretty much guaranteed a mass shooting will take place at the same time. They've the highest gun crime rate in the world per 100 residents. 

The Badlands of Mexico don't seem too bad in comparison. Apart from the murder rate 😉

He wants a squad of players that think like him.

One of the more entertaining aspects of match days now is seeing the bloke near us getting worked up about the knee.

Funnily enough, he's an absolute prick too 

Edited by mickbrown

• Members
10 hours ago, Sweep said:

He's stylish individual, and he'll no doubt concede that the Celtic top, as far as football strips go, is an iconic thing of beauty

One displaying that he can ascend from the gutter on occasion and another acknowledging style. What's not to like?

• Members
10 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Complete and utter focus on football and nothing else. It's what they are vastly over paid to do. The majority of them don't have the IQ to lecture the rest of the world on how it should think and act but are blessed with skills, abilities and opportunities which most of us would pay for.

Not interested in their opinions on anything else and that goes for sports or entertainment personalities. They should shut the fuck up and be grateful for what life has laid at their feet. Would you listen to someone like Ian Rush for life advice? No, thought not.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Complete and utter focus on football and nothing else. It's what they are vastly over paid to do. The majority of them don't have the IQ to lecture the rest of the world on how it should think and act but are blessed with skills, abilities and opportunities which most of us would pay for.

Not interested in their opinions on anything else and that goes for sports or entertainment personalities. They should shut the fuck up and be grateful for what life has laid at their feet. Would you listen to someone like Ian Rush for life advice? No, thought not.

Apart from Northern Ireland 

That’s different

• Members
10 hours ago, DazBob said:

I reckon he means that when they're asked about racism and homophobia they will simply say "no comment".

Incidentally, ze Germans are under fire back home with many blaming their defeat on their pre-match photo of them covering their mouths.  Apparently this took their focus off the football.  It is good to know that England doesn't have the monopoly on such moronic thinking. 

Here we go again. Anything which doesn't follow their woke agenda is moronic. Even managed to weave the 'R' word into it for full 'faux outrage' effect.

Not that i think you'll be remotely interested in a counter viewpoint but fuck it. I'm feeling exuberant after watching Brazils opener. The BBC too. Sacked in the morning.

World Cup 2022 armband row: 'Two parallel universes on human rights controversies' - BBC Sport

20 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Well there we go 😁

Our very own Bolsonaro a la Bolty