Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

His press conferences remind me of a Ronnie Corbett sketch where he sits and rambles on with one of his funny stories, constantly darting off at tangents. The guy is completely at a loss on how to control what he can't control as he is so used to bullying his way through life. He'll be impeached within the next 12 months watch this space

Edited by Salford Trotter

His press conferences remind me of a Ronnie Corbett sketch where he sits and rambles on with one of his funny stories, constantly darting off at tangents. The guy is completely at a loss on how to control what he can't control as he is so used to bullying his way through life. He'll be impeached within the next 12 months watch this space

I'll go with that. He's not lasting 4 years. No a chance in hell.

• Site Supporter

I missed it - what was it on?

Russia mostly. And Hilary Clinton. And his great ratings. And how the news is all fake. And Uranium.

Basically:

"Do you know Uranium? People do some bad things with Uranium."

"Do you know the word 'tone'?"

"I'm changing it from 'fake news' by the way. It's 'very fake news' now."

"Why does everybody hate me?"

C4zvDsRWMAIQDgG.jpg

Edited by Cheese

Russia mostly. And Hilary Clinton. And his great ratings. And how the news is all fake. And Uranium.

Basically:

"Do you know Uranium? People do some bad things with Uranium."

"Do you know the word 'tone'?"

"I'm changing it from 'fake news' by the way. It's 'very fake news' now."

"Why does everybody hate me?"

C4zvDsRWMAIQDgG.jpg

Fuck me - he actually said that in a press conference??? What ship is he on about?

• Site Supporter

Fuck me - he actually said that in a press conference??? What ship is he on about?

It's the delivery that makes it. He doesn't seem to have any idea what he's talking about. And this was at a Press Conference HE called. He clearly just bullshits his way through everything. As someone recently said: "Bullshitters don't just lie. They simply talk, without caring whether what they say is true or not."

• Site Supporter

He said he was signing a new one next week

It's going to be the best Executive Order EVER signed. A tremendous Executive Order. You'll see it and think "Wow. This is amazing". Do you know the word 'Amazing'? Because it's a tremendous word, and this is going to be amazing. And Hillary Clinton, she's just a loser. One of the biggest losers. Did you see her? She was such a tremendous loser.

Edited by Cheese

It's going to be the best Executive Order EVER signed. A tremendous Executive Order. You'll see it and think "Wow. This is amazing". Do you know the word 'Amazing'? Because it's a tremendous word, and this is going to be amazing. And Hillary Clinton, she's just a loser. One of the biggest losers. Did you see her? She was such a tremendous loser.

Everybody thinks she's just the most amazing loser - they really do.

you are still really hurting! Ever thought about therapy? He is going to be the leader for the next 4 years and he will get around the current issues and barriers. You need to calm down and accept that there is someone in the White House you disagree with but can't do diddly squat about! Next vote 2020, november 3rd! 

• Site Supporter

you are still really hurting! Ever thought about therapy? He is going to be the leader for the next 4 years and he will get around the current issues and barriers. You need to calm down and accept that there is someone in the White House you disagree with but can't do diddly squat about! Next vote 2020, november 3rd! 

8 years.