Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Of all the posts you've put on here that are the most inane dollop of dog shit, this one just leapt to the top of the list.

It's impressive, and something tells me it wasn't intentional either.

Bravo.

Why? What is it about that post that has got you so riled....?

• Site Supporter

I'm not riled

I'm just gobsmacked at your ability to making such sweeping generalisations given your liberal status.

You're not that daft.

I haven't made any sweeping generalisations whatsoever. Can you explain why you've took particular offence to that post? I'm genuinely intrigued.

• Site Supporter

I haven't made any sweeping generalisations whatsoever. Can you explain why you've took particular offence to that post? I'm genuinely intrigued.

It'll have to wait

Not because I can't

I just can't be arsed.

i voted leave but couldn't give a rats arse about trump.

Tell a lie him being president has made good reading on here off some have bitch fits over him

Your missing the point

I'd wager that the reasons you voted to leave are along similar lines as the Americans who voted for Trump

It's generally that way anyhow

If you give a shit about him or not, it's irrelevant, the vote for Trump in America has many similarities with the BREXIT vote here which was the initial point

Mounts.

Watch the full presser from yesterday

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-conference-in-full-video

If you don't think this is a car crash and the man is insane after this then fair fucks.

Well, he still makes me laugh :)

He's clearly not a fan of the press and so he's hardly going to be pictured in a positive light (in general).  It's quite refreshing to see someone 'calling them out'.  "I didn't win by people listening to you people!"  ha ha  . . .  he's bang on though.

And this 'fake news' stuff - the term is a bit of a misnomer but again, I think he has a point; I'd probably call it non-news or not news worthy though.  

He does come across as a bit of a hypocrite with the leak stuff but I get his point.

And I'm surprised there aren't odds on when he's going to start referring to himself in the first person . . .

Edited by madthatter

And today another EO repealing one of the last things Obama did, so now the coal industry can now go back and dump shit in rivers, yes that's right dump coal waste in rivers

There's been loads of these kinds of orders made by him since he came in and most of them have flown under the radar as folk are picking up on his 'racist' policies or his sexism.

These are arguably the ones that'll cause the most damage but no fucker is picking up on them .

There's been loads of these kinds of orders made by him since he came in and most of them have flown under the radar as folk are picking up on his 'racist' policies or his sexism.

These are arguably the ones that'll cause the most damage but no fucker is picking up on them .

Which in an ironic way suggests his comments about the press are spot on!

That is newsworthy and should be being highlighted if true and on a large scale.

I'm guessing it's to do with the shortening of time to allow factories etc to be built and become operational?