Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

League One - The Positives

RoadRunnerFan

Very interesting that table Con

Where can I find it? Would be interested to see Championship table too. Thank you

I googled Division 1 Away followings and it came up here:

http://www.footballforums.net/threads/the-league-one-cock-waving-attendance-thread.257670/page-31#post-8340978

Seems to be fan compiled, so dont know how accurate, but as a general view seems ok.

Best I can find for championship is this:

http://www.footballforums.net/threads/anyone-doing-the-away-followings-stats-page-again.257865/page-45#post-8339118

Decent average for Wigan there. 4th best in league?

Fair play.

Radcliffe is bang on about next season. Cov, Bradford and Sheff U will all bring decent followings. Can't see many above 4K mind

edit...on that list or at ours.

maybe not 4K, but few of these have not played at our place so factor that in to.

• Moderators

Iirc Bradford didn't bring that many that boxing day in the season they got promoted, couple of thousand maybe, so don't see them bringing that many next season

Be surprised if many teams even need the upper tier

Iirc Bradford didn't bring that many that boxing day in the season they got promoted, couple of thousand maybe, so don't see them bringing that many next season

Be surprised if many teams even need the upper tier

would think if sat kick offs, bury,Oldham,sheff Utd,Bradford maybe port vale will need upper

• Site Supporter

Now I'm over the emotion of losing again in the dying minutes and putting up with 3 coach loads of boro fans in my local (to be fair they were fair game and got a couple of free drinks from the smoggies) There were positive signs today building for next season. We were more resolute, the youngsters looked more adept and up for the fight, we didn't fold and roll over, Clough had his best game for ages and more questionable (due to cameras around no doubt) Mavies had a good game - I can only hope the chairmans rallying call about players who want to play next year and fight for their place is the reason.......

Cheers Con

Reckon we will be top dogs in the away following next year as we should beat Sheffs 1,600

Reckon we will take 4 thou to Bury, Rochdale, Oldham

2,500 to Sheff, Bradford

Perhaps 1,800 or so to Shrewsbury, Chesterfield

And a few hundred to Southend

Don't forget, many of the youth weren't even born the last time we were in the 3rd division and there will be the novelty factor for many

Can't fcukin wait

Three hours but point still stands. Even the coppers have moved it to an early kick off.

Wish we had an end of season 'promotion' game at Blackpool. That would be a good day out. Remember Burnley playing there on an Easter Bank holiday when they were going up couple of seasons ago and now them pie eating bastards have it as well. But we are shit so just a dream at moment unfortunately. 

Been back and forth from Oldham hospital this week as my daughter has been born, thinly veiled. Oldham away will be a cracking day. Starting in Royton centre you can walk it to the ground. There's around 8 decent boozers on the way.

Congratulations