Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rochdale 1 Wanderers 0

burnden

• Site Supporter

That was as bad a performanxe ive seen ib a long time. Fucking awful.

If parkys solution is players like taylor, proctor, Thorpe and buxton (even though he didn't play) he can fuck right off for me.

I'm not sure whats worse, talent and no effort or effort and no talent.

Sort it out ffs

That was as bad a performanxe ive seen ib a long time. Fucking awful.

If parkys solution is players like taylor, proctor, Thorpe and buxton (even though he didn't play) he can fuck right off for me.

I'm not sure whats worse, talent and no effort or effort and no talent.

Sort it out ffs

Not sure he has the ability to do that

Honeymoon over for Parky tonight. Can make allowances for him struggling to make something out of turds like Wilson, Trotter and Moxey, and for his budget being limited, but none of his signings, apart from Beevers, have added anything.

Too many who couldn't pass a ball 20 yards, too many who couldn't control a ball, too many who weren't prepared to put their bodies on the line, too many who, criminally, shit out of tackles. Wilson was a disgrace, Trotter contributed to the goal by turning his back on a man instead of knocking him over, Moxey same old same old, slow as a boat.

Taylor a baffling waste of a wage, Anderson sneaked off while Taylor was getting stick, smart move, he was as bad. Henry should have scored at least twice, the one in first half was a shocking miss.

A dreadful night, great turnout deserved a lot better.

Edited by ianofrochdale

Dunno what's worse, our performance or the idiots that come out for these games

Bell end behind me criticised Howard for "catching it too low" followed by "where is Bogdan anyway"

And much, much more

Just Fuck the fuck off

Nice to meet Ready2Moan though :) I'll let you have your whinge tonight, God knows it's appropriate

• Site Supporter

the players are scared of their box, and of shooting..

you can play the lone striker if either

a) players are willing to shoot

B) players can pass it to him accurately

we can do neither

Wilkinson seems to be doing ok in this league though.. 

Just back not good Taylor poor and he knew it Wilson fuck knows how he's playing at this level - dogs abuse for proctor moxey and Thorpe don't get that if I'm honest best of bad bunch - trotter v v v poor and clough come short for the ball lad. Gutted by atmosphere at end after such a tidy turnout all a bit ground hog day - feel a bit for Parky injuries are killing us. Got to man up Saturday and be 3000% braver with the ball - credit to Rochdale probably earn less than spearing put together but worked so hard and the 9 & 19 bullied our lads missed beevers

Shite, shite and more shite.

Whilst I appreciate he's garbage I'm not keen on the targeting of Taylor. The lad looked distraught when he came off. Not sure what position he should actually play. He's not quick. He isn't skillful. He can't pass. Not sure what he's here for at all. The targeting isn't going to do him any good though.

Was surprised that Parky made all the players applaud the fans at FT and take the stick. Would've been easy to let them slope off. A few apologetic gestures from some. I'd accept the apologies if the lazy fuckers made an effort.

I'm not one for boo-ing but that was Lennon-esque tonight.

Aside from one good block Thorpe was awful. Sending him up for every long throw was embarrassing; not sure he won a single header at either end of the pitch all night.

Folk screaming for Clough to come on, but if we are just going to twat it long all game then he won't do any better than Anderson with the same rubbish

Parkinson is fucking shit!!

His brand of football is from back in the dark ages. Any idiot can set up a team to play like that, I feel sorry for players like Derek who isn't going to get in the team probably because he refuses to play hoof ball. Taylor Proctor and trotter aren't footballers though and clough and Anderson will do fuck all in this system. I'm just pissed off with watching shit like this it's embarrassing and my lads looked crestfallen when they came off the ground at the end of the match, another day of piss taking for them at school tomorrow. If we've got any available money left from the holding sale get rid of this idiot Parkinson now!!!!!

Well that was terrible,. First away since Blackpool for me and Taylor, Wilson & Trotter were just as bad again, really wouldn't care if never saw them in a white shirt again. Our midfield was woeful, we miss Pratley and his energy and at least with Mark Davies you had the feeling he could make things happen but on that evidence tho I think he would be wasted with our 'tactics' anyway. How many high ball did we hit toward Zach Clough FFS.

Surely Henry has got to be better than he has shown so far? Thought Ameobi gave it a go when he came on and Proctor tried his best but that Wheater shot at end summed us up, totally bereft of ideas and any creativity. 

• Moderators

anybody abusing proctor can fcuk right off

hes not the best but he works

all the time ive watched bolton a trier has been given support - unless they were home grown, obvs

velas late tackle was fantastic

wheaters late shot was typical of the mess