Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Palace 2-1 Wanderers Replay Away

miamiwhite

It's really a piece of piss, loads of stations as well. Best if you get the Overground. Although I must admit there's some weird routes on public transport. I live 4 miles away from Selhurst Park and it'll take me 40 minutes to get home.

Went to the 0-0 in January a couple of years ago

It was a fucking nightmare to get away from. Only needed to get to Southbridge Road in Croydon. Took nearly 2 hours. Seemed like there's too many stations/tubes/buses in that area and none of them seemed to connect. Maybe it's me being a public transport idiot

• Site Supporter

My mate lives in Ilford. He said it will take him 90mins to get to Palace..

Fucking no chance with trains for me then, couldn't manage car or coach as my back fucked at mo.

An evening with Fucking Jack Dearden it is then. Unless there's a stream on the shartstick!

Went to the 0-0 in January a couple of years ago

It was a fucking nightmare to get away from. Only needed to get to Southbridge Road in Croydon. Took nearly 2 hours. Seemed like there's too many stations/tubes/buses in that area and none of them seemed to connect. Maybe it's me being a public transport idiot

You're not being an idiot, getting round here on public transport is quick, it just takes a bit of time to figure it out as it's a bit confusing to be honest. For example, depending how busy it is I can go from either Penge, Dulwich, Peckham, Victoria or Brixton into work - loads of routes just depends on what's best at any given time.

Took me a year to figure it out but the Overground is the greatest thing to happen to South and East London since Eddie Grant.

• Site Supporter

You're not being an idiot, getting round here on public transport is quick, it just takes a bit of time to figure it out as it's a bit confusing to be honest. For example, depending how busy it is I can go from either Penge, Dulwich, Peckham, Victoria or Brixton into work - loads of routes just depends on what's best at any given time.

Took me a year to figure it out but the Overground is the greatest thing to happen to South and East London since Eddie Grant.

Is it just me that thinks that Penge sounds like something you have to put ointment on?